BfA Raids: A Path to Glory
WoW Raid Content: after all these years, the best around.
Raiding in World of Warcraft usually refers to running a dungeon designed to be beaten in a 1-30 people group. Since the release of the game, raiding has been and still is to this day, the main activity for the players. Everything that a player does solo is either a way to teach them some important skills that they’ll need to beat the raid encounter, or equip them for the fight.
While the concept of raiding has been known long before WoW, this game is the first one to take it’s raid dungeons to the next level. World of Warcraft raids are arguably the most massive, difficult and time-consuming activities you may find yourself in any game, but also, among the most rewarding and prized accomplishments for any player.
What’s New in BfA Raids on various difficulties?
Since by the time you will get into raiding, you will (hopefully) level your character to the max while simultaneously exhausting the content that leads to that, boosting your gear level will be just about the only option to gain power for your in-game avatar.
Unlike some earlier WoW expansions, which gated the raid content behind lengthy and, more often than not, exhausting pre-raid preparation avenues, BfA follows suit Legion – raiding, in its easiest form, is readily accessible to just about any player right after they hit the max level.
You can queue up Normal raids and get yourself a group effortlessly and should do it every week! Farming that dungeon will sooner or later, given some luck and determination, gear up to 430. The difficulty is very forgiving and designed for the beginners to learn the mechanics that are employed in the dungeon while simultaneously boosting their gear level with some loot. That’s more than enough to start your Heroic raiding career in BfA.
By the time it happens, not only will you be adequately equipped to contribute to your team of choice (and you will have to apply, since there is no LfR for Heroic raids). Here’s where the real fight begins! Heroic difficulty is the “standard” difficulty setting. Raiding content set on Heroic will test your skill and might for months to come.
By the time you’ve exhausted every upgrade opportunity that is given to you by, for example, Ny’Alotha, the Waking City Heroic, which has opened its gates in BfA 8.3, your character will be among the most powerful in the game as the loot you will get from Heroic difficulty NWC bosses will allow you to gear up to level 460+.
But there’s still a way to go! If you’d like to take the raiding seriously, play with the best players and crank the bosses’ difficulty to eleven, you may start wondering if you should try the Mythic difficulty.
Which Raids were released in WoW BfA
- Released in patch: BfA 8.0
- Entrance location: Nazmir, Zandalar
- # of bosses: 8
- Last boss: G’huun
- Loot level: ~340 – ~385
- Glory reward: Bloodgorged Crawg
- Note: The first Battle for Azeroth raid, the Uldir was introduced on September 4th. Story-wise, it is a stronghold that was designed and built by Titans to contain and study the Old Gods.
Battle of Dazar’alor
- Released in patch: BfA 8.1
- Entrance location: Zuldazar, Zandalar
- # of bosses: 9
- Last boss: Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Loot level: ~355 – ~395
- Glory reward: Dazar’alor Windreaver
- Just like in the Siege of Boralus, there are two potential routes you may take, one for Alliance and one for the Horde. Each route has a limited effect on the story and the experience you will get.
Crucible of Storms
- Released in patch: BfA 8.1;
- Entrance location: Stormsong Valley, Kul Tiras;
- # of bosses: 2;
- Last boss: Uu’nat;
- Loot level: ~355 – ~395;
- Glory reward: None, as there is no glory achievement;
- This is a short, two-boss raid that will have you fight two Old God-themed bosses.
The Eternal Palace
- Released in patch: BfA 8.2;
- Entrance location: Nazjatar;
- # of bosses: 8;
- Last boss: Queen Azshara;
- Loot level: 400 – 455;
- Glory reward: Azshari Bloatray;
- Note: Azshara’s Eternal Palace is a fourth raid dungeon released in BfA 8.2. It has eight bosses. Thematically, it is very close to the Serpentshire Cavern or any other naga-themed instance. Story-wise, it concludes the Nazjatar arc but does not put an end to one of the Azeroth’s mightiest foes, Queen Azshara.
Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Released in patch: BfA 8.3
- Entrance location: Nazjatar
- # of bosses: 12
- Last boss: N’Zoth the Corruptor
- Loot level: 430 – 475 (485)
- Glory reward: Wriggling Parasite
- Note: Introduced in patch BfA 8.3, NWC is the fifth and the last raid in Battle for Azeroth. The expansion’s main villains will try to fend off your assault on the city of the Old Gods themselves. Get ready for a great deal of madness-inducing magic and tentacles.
Epiccarry BfA Raid boosts — the dream team that you deserve!
Getting yourself involved with the high-end raiding requires quite a bit of dedication. Not only you will have to spend countless days in preparation for the raid to be able to do your best and contribute to the team, but you’ll also have to find at least nine like-minded individuals to accompany you. Remember, current expansion raids can not be solo’d. This means that every raid run that you’ll undertake has to be coordinated with everyone in the team you’re a part of.
It’s common knowledge that most teams are as dedicated as a drunk sloth and as reliable as a random number generator these days. You’ll have to participate on their terms, and split the rewards that you’ll get (which is not guaranteed and only true if your teammates are up to encounter, by the way) with everyone involved.
Considering all this, buying the raid carry may be a viable alternative and will almost certainly prove to be more efficient per time spent. Our raid groups (which we have many of) run at a steady schedule and are able to reliably beat any encounter on any difficulty. Book a spot in our raid and the worst thing that will happen – you’ll beat the raid of your choice and get everything that you can get via the Personal loot system.
If you’re in for the loot – you can select from and buy a variety of loot farming services too. The list starts with a NWC single item service, which allows you to reserve an item (or multiple!) for your character which guarantees that whenever it drops – it’s yours. The ultimate form of this service is our Full-Gear offer, that allows you to give us a list of gear that we’ll obtain for you during the course of multiple weeks.
Lastly, our teams are the most convenient way to set up a raid. No longer will you have to assemble the group of random people that may or may not be a reliable and useful addition to the team. Booking a slot in our Event calendar ensures that you will get invited in the event exactly at the time that’s being advertised.
To summarize, the benefits of buying a BfA raid from us are as follows:
- reliability – if you booked a spot in one of our raids, the only thing that may reschedule the raid, besides the technical stuff, is your personal schedule. Other than that, if it’s the raid time, and there is at least one customer for this event, the raid is happening no matter what;
- Lowest price – we are constantly keeping an eye on our competition and make sure that our prices are lucrative.
- Skillful groups – unlike random teams and even semi-professional boosters, our raiders do this professionally on a day-to-day basis. They are, beyond any shadow of a doubt, among the best guilds that currently raid, and certainly the best that raid commercially.
- Guaranteed loot – we offer an ability to add loot traders to your runs to boost your gear farming capabilities even further. Imagine a group that consists of five players of your armor type that trades every item they get to you.
- Priceless experience – you’ll run with the best and be able to boast about it forever! On a serious note, the tactics for every encounter will be explained to you via voice. You’ll definitely learn something new.
If you’d like to boost your character and equip it in the best gear in BfA, your best bet is to check our Raid Calendar and make your first step towards hardcore end-game raiding right now!