PvP Rating Bundle
Here you can buy World of Warcraft (WoW) PvP Rating Bundle Boost Service.
- We will boost your RBG and Arena 3v3 Rating to 1800.
- The matches you’ll participate in will be real. You will face real opponents, therefore, we cannot guarantee that you’ll win all of them, but we will complete as many matches as required to get your character to the chosen rating.
- You will get Rival: Battle for Azeroth Season 4 and Legionnaire/Knight-Captain achievements and corresponding titles.
- The ETA on this service may vary, it depends on the number of matches we’ll need to play to gain the rating.
The boost will be done in Self-Play mode. You will play yourself, alongside best team at our disposal. We do not need access to your account in this mode.
All the above-mentioned timeframes apply starting from the point when you join our RBG or arena group for the first time.
This is not a service that can be realistically done in AFK mode. You will be playing with the best boosters we can offer, but they will need your participation and full attention in order to help you reach the rating you’re aiming for. While playing with our team, you are expected to do your best, be at least competent with your class and follow the group leader’s requests as closely as possible. This especially applies to healers.
During the boost, the group leader may require you to complete some specific task on RBG. You have to understand that it may be impossible to complete your boost if your personal PvP skill is insufficient to complete this task.
If your main spec is healer or tank – please be ready to spec to DPS at leader’s request.
If, for some reason, you don’t think you are able to meet these requirements or have changed your mind and decided to end the boost prematurely, the price difference between the price of the rating you paid for and the price we charge for the amount of rating you got with our help, will be compensated to you.
This service does not account for the possibility of losing the rating while playing with a third-party group. In other words, we won’t restore any rating you may have lost while playing with anyone other than our team.
The completion deadlines may be postponed by us only in the following cases:
- In-game servers are down for a noticeable period of time or there is a long queue to log into the realm your character is on.
- The quality of connection to the game servers does not allow for a viable way to progress the boost.
- The Rated Battlegrounds or Arena were unavailable for a noticeable period of time at some point during the boost for technical or any other reason.
- Other reasons that are beyond our control.
Level 120 character. Use our Powerleveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.
Your character's average item level has to be 440 or higher. Use our Full Gear service if it is lower.
You have to be ready to spec into DPS at the raid leader’s request and do your best to achieve the rating.