Ny’alotha the Waking City VIP Normal Run
Ny’alotha the Waking City Normal VIP Run Description
Here you can buy World of Warcraft (WoW) Ny’alotha the Waking City 12/12 VIP run in Normal mode.
- You and invited by you people will be the only customers during the run;
- You will kill all 12 bosses in Ny’alotha the Waking City raid dungeon in Normal mode;
- You will get achievements of each quarter of Ny’alotha the Waking City;
- the boost takes 2-3 hours;
- the run will be done with Personal loot. You will get all the loot that will drop personally to you. We don’t guarantee any minimum number of items in this mode. You must understand and accept that the loot system does not allow to trade items with item level higher then you have, the booster will trade you only items that loot system allows to trade
We don’t use programs or bots in our work. All orders are done by hand. We can stream the progress of your boost or provide screenshots at your request.
You can choose either Self-Play or Piloted mode for this boost. Former means that you will play yourself, alongside best team at our disposal. Latter means that one of our team will play for you. Please, be ready to share your login and password with us if you opt for Piloted.
MAIN OPTIONS DESCRIPTION
VIP for One:
- you will be the only customer during the run;
- you will get the group of 7 same armor boosters 360+ Item Lvl that will be including minimum 3 character of same class characters with loot specialization set to the same spec as your, that will be trading items only to you;
VIP for Party:
- you may invite up to 2 friends (or alt characters) in the raid;
- you will be the only customers during the run;
For a 2 person group:
- you will need to choose 2 different armor types that will form your mini groups;
- you will get the 2 mini-groups of 7 boosters each (total 14 boosters) 360+ Item Lvl that will be including 3 characters of same class characters with loot specialization set to the same spec as your and your guest, that will be trading items only to you and your guest.
For a 3 person group:
- you will need to choose 3 different armor types that will form your mini groups;
- you will get the 3 mini-groups of 7 boosters each (total 21 boosters) 360+ Item Lvl that will be including 3 characters of same class characters with loot specialization set to the same spec as your and your guests, that will be trading items only to you and your guests.
After ordering our managers will contact you to schedule the run and to confirm the armor type of extra boosters. If you chose the VIP for Party option, you will also be requested to name the size of your group.
- The size of your group and chosen armor type is not allowed to swap after confirmation. Usually, it is very hard to keep such amount of extra boosters unsaved that is why if you want to swap the armor type or size of the group we may not be able to find required boosters;
- You agree that all Extra Boosters group will be formed from the list of same armor type classes like yours. Same armor types mean mail, cloth, plate or leather;
- Boosters will use the spec that is equivalent to yours. E.g. you are protection paladin and there are 2 warriors and a paladin in your group. They will choose protection.
Level 60 character. Use our Powerleveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.Following requirements apply if you choose Piloted:
We will need access to your account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. The account will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
Log in to rate this.Loading...