Soaring Spelltome Mount Boost
Please note that this service has been known to have a certain risk of suspension for account sharing in the past. As of the moment, there are no known repercussions for it, but given its history, we would like you to carefully consider all the risks before committing to it.
Here you can buy WoW Mage-Bound Spelltome Mount boost. Depending on your selection, our player will complete either all or a specific Mage Tower challenges with one of your characters. You’ll get the Mage-Bound Spelltome which allows summoning a flying Soaring Spelltome mount. You will also unlock A Tour of Towers achievement.
Soaring Spelltome mount boost takes 1-2 days to complete. However, the Mage Tower itself is only available during the Legion Timewalking event. This means that should you purchase this service when the Mage Tower is unavailable, the boost will be scheduled and completed during the next Legion Timewalking event.
We don’t use programs or bots in our work. All orders are done by hand. We can stream the progress of your boost or provide screenshots at your request.
The boost will be done in Piloted mode. One of our team will play for you. You will be able to watch your character via stream. We will use the VPN of your country.
- All Mage Tower Challenges — our player will complete all 7 challenges required for A Tour of Towers achievement and a Soaring Spelltome mount;
- Specific Challenges — if you already have some progress towards A Tour of Towers achievement, you will be able to specify the challenges you lack and pick them from the list.
- Level up and equip up to 3 characters — select this option if you lack characters to be able to complete all 7 challenges. Our players will level up the characters and equip them in level 210 gear. This option adds 2-3 days per character to the duration of the Mage Tower challenge boost.
Level 60 character of specific class and spec combination. Given that every challenge can only be attempted by a character of a certain class and spec, you have to either own this character already or select the corresponding “Level up and equip…” option for as many characters as you need.
Each character that will complete Mage Tower challenge has to be equipped in 210 level gear or higher. Consider using our Full Gear service if you need help with that.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
About the Soaring Spelltome Mount Boost from Epiccarry
Soaring Spelltome mount is a unique flying mount that is coming in the game in patch 9.1.5 of WoW Shadowlands. It is granted, alongside A Tour of Towers, as a reward to players that manage to beat all 7 Mage Tower Challenges with at least 3 characters on their accounts. The first Legion Timewalking event will start on December, 7th, 2021, and will last two weeks, meaning that players will be able to get their Soaring Spelltome mount just before this year’s Christmas Eve.
The Soaring Spelltome mount itself is the most popular of five mounts developed by Blizzard in the Free Shadowlands Mount Contest. Read More
How to get the Soaring Spelltome mount
In order to get the Soaring Spelltome, you will have to beat every single challenge in Mage Tower during the Legion Timewalking bi-annual event. Each challenge is designed for and can be initiated by a character of a specific class/spec combination, so players that don’t enjoy playing alts have an additional challenge to overcome: leveling. To start all 7 challenges, a player has to own a minimum of 3 characters of different classes. Consult this image to find out which classes you’ll need.
Mage Tower Challenge list
Overall, there are 7 unique encounters in the Legion Mage Tower. Each boss fight can be attempted by a character of one of 5 specific classes and specs. Therefore, if you want to get your flying book mount, the absolute minimum of characters required for a full challenge completion is 3.
- Closing the Eye – Frost Death Knight, Havoc Demon Hunter, Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, Arms Warrior.
- An Impossible Foe – Unholy Death Knight, Feral Druid, Fire Mage, Outlaw Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Fury Warrior.
- The God-Queen’s Fury – Arcane Mage, Retribution Paladin, Assassination Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Demonology Warlock.
- Feltotem’s Fall – Beast Mastery Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Discipline Priest, Destruction Warlock.
- The Highlord’s Return – Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior.
- End of the Risen Threat – Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Restoration Shaman.
- Thwarting the Twins – Balance Druid, Marksmanship Hunter, Frost Mage Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock.
Log in to rate this.Loading...