Individual who place an order (hereinafter – the «Customer») on the one hand, and administration of the website epiccarry.com (hereinafter – the «Contractor») on the other hand, hereinafter collectively called as – «The parties», have entered into the contract on the following:
1. Subject of a contract 1.1 The subject of the contract are services that are provided by the Administration of the website epiccarry.com, a full list of services is available on the above mentioned website. 1.2 Before signing the Contract, the Customer agrees to read the full list of services and take action to obtain services and payment under this contract. 1.3 The Customer is aware that without accepting and agreeing to the contract, it would be impossible to provide the desired service.
2. The rights and obligations of the parties
2.1 The Contractor undertakes: 2.1.1 To ensure continuity and quality of service delivery according to customer’s specified parameters. 2.1.2 To provide full services to the Customer in accordance with the specified information on the website. 2.1.3 Do not change the pricing policy during the execution of the order. 2.1.4 To maintain confidentiality of the Customer and his ingame character. 2.1.5 To ensure the order and amount of refunds in accordance with this contract.
2.2. Contractor shall be entitled to: 2.2.1 Has the right to petition the courts to protect his rights under the legislation of the Ukraine. 2.2.2 Has the right to use the receiving data in the processing of orders, including IP address and the proposed address of the Customer in case of an unauthorized, unilateral breach of contract by the Customer and in case of the refusal by the Customer of a peaceful settlement to the conflict to protect his rights in the court.
2.3 The Customer undertakes: 2.3.1 To ensure the payment in full for services rendered to him according to the tariff. 2.3.2 Do not create situations hamper the execution of the order in full. 2.3.3 To solve disputes in accordance with this contract. 2.3.4 Give to Administration (operators) of the site epiccarry.com all requested information – the customer’s full name, the full name of the owner of the credit card which was used for the payment, the name of the ingame character, the server, the state of ingame character up to the order (e.g. current rating of the battlefield or the arena rating, depending on the type of ordered service), the name of desired order, a copy of payment transaction for the service. 2.3.5 The Customer understands and agrees with the fact that there is a small chance to get in game account suspended due to reports of third parties or other reasons that are uncontrolled by Contractor; If it occured, all the compensation will be done in accordance with this contract; 2.3.6 The Customer agree that all screenshots which were made during performance of the service may be used as an evidence in case disputes occur in future.
2.4 The Customer is entitled to: 2.4.1 To supervise in person or by trustee the process of the order. 2.4.2 During the execution of the order to abandon its future execution, and to receive compensation in accordance with this Contract. 2.4.3 Obtain all necessary information from the Administration (operators) of the site epiccarry.com.
3. Settlement procedure 3.1 The entire range of services, prompt execution and pricing of services are displayed on the site. 3.2 Prior to the payment the Customer must entirely accept this contract. 3.3 Prior to the payment the Customer must apply to the administration (operators) of the website epiccarry.com for exact price and the period of execution of services, and to explain the form of payment – in full or partly. 3.4 Payment for services occurs exclusively through the site, in full or in part and in accordance with paragraph 3.6 of this contract. 3.5 After payment the Customer shall provide the Administration (operators) of the website epiccarry.com with all requested information – the customer’s full name, the full name of the owner of the credit card which was used for the payment, the name of the ingame character, the server, the state of character up to the order (e.g. current rating of the battlefield or the arena rating, depending on the type of ordered service), the name of desired order, a copy of payment transaction for the service (this is done for a refund can not be made by the Customer unilaterally). 3.6 Example of payment number 1: the Customer contacts the operator and the service is fully paid for and he receives requested services in full. Example of payment number 2: the Customer decides to pay for the order (2400 RBG Rating) in parts, the full price of the service is 240$. The Customer agree with an operator to make the payment for the order in four stages per 60$ each, with a condition of the first payment at the beginning and further every 580 rating score, and the last payment in 1740 rating score.
4. Liability of the Parties 4.1. In case of a violation by one of the parties of the contract, the party shall be fully liable in accordance with international law and Ukranian legislation. 4.2 In case of violation of the contract by the Contractor, the Customer shall be entitled to receive a full refund, according to the procedure specified in Section 7 of this Contract or to extend the lines of the order in exchange for a bonus offer from the Contractor. (Unforeseen circumstances not taken into account when calculating order performance periods) 4.3. In case of a breach of the Contract by the Customer, the money is not refundable. 4.4 In case of ignoring by the Customer the conditions and procedures for dispute resolution in accordance with section 7 of this Contract, the Contractor in the law does not perform the requirements and use the data provided by the Customer to confirm the authenticity of the person who paid for the service, and drafting a response claim in the payment system where payment was made. 4.5 In case of a unilateral attempt to return the funds, these actions will be treated as fraud in accordance with Article 190 of the Criminal Code of the Ukraine and the Contractor has the right to provide IP and other personal information about the Customer to the appropriate law enforcement authorities for further investigation.
5. Deadline of the contract 5.1. This Contract is valid from 01/01/2012 till 31/12/2018. 5.2. The deadline of the Contract does not relieve the parties from fulfilling its conditions. 5.3. Any changes to the Contract may be amended only by drawing the Supplementary Contract, the parties agree mutually, individually.
6. Contingencies 6.1 In case of unforeseen circumstances: fire, natural disaster or other circumstances independent of the Contractor, the deadline to perform the services extends by duration of such circumstances. 6.2 In case of unforeseen circumstances delay the process of the order on the period more than 10 days, the Customer has the right to recover his funds in accordance with section 7 of this Contract.
7. The procedure for resolving disputes 7.1 All disputes that arise during the execution of services, have a procedure of solution in accordance with this contract, any attempt to violate this procedure shall be the responsibility in accordance with section 4 of this Contract. 7.2 In case of a dispute the Customer is obliged to contact customer support, whose contacts can be found on the website or through epiccarry.com operator who has provided the consultation before making the payment. 7.3 The Customer must provide: the name of the operator who served him, a problem which occured, the volume of orders that had been done, the date of the payment was made, the identity of the person who made the payment, a copy of the payment transaction and the reason of refund request. 7.4 In the case the dispute does not settle down by negotiation within 72 hours the Customer may apply to the arbitration system of payment system he used for payment of services or apply to the judicial authorities of the Ukraine. 7.5 The Customer has the right to open a dispute within 30 days from the date of payment.
8.Compensations 8.1 The Customer has the right to know that information he provided during communication, such as: the customer’s full name, full name of the owner of the credit card which was used for the payment, the name of the ingame character, the server, the state of character up to the order (e.g. current rating of the battlefield or the arena rating, depending on the type of ordered services), the name of desired order, a copy of payment transaction for the service (this is done for a refund can not be made by the Customer unilaterally), as well as all Skype correspondence will be used for appealing in the case of filling documents for resolving the disputes in payment systems or the judiciary. 8.2 The amount of compensation is listed in product description, if not then calculated by the formula – the volume of orders that had to be done minus the volume of orders that had been done at the moment of opening the dispute or a refusal by the Customer to continue to receive the services (e.g. customer applied with a desire to get the service to improve the ratings, battlefield 2400 with the current rating of 0 and prepaid the amount of 240$ for the service in full. But for some reasons (he refused to tell which one) the customer refused to continue receiving the service on the 1857 rating score and demanded compensation. In this case, the amount of compensation will be assessed on the above formula: 2400 (the desired order) – 1857 (the performed order) = 543 (the amount of compensation of the service was not provided) or the cash equivalent of $240 (the desired order) – $ 185.7 (in fact, done by request) = $ 54.3 (the amount of compensation in monetary terms). 8.3 In case of refusal of the service before 10% of the desired order is performed, the Customer has the right to receive compensation in the total volume – 100% payment. 8.4 In case of order was not done by Contractor’s fault, the Customer has right to get a 100% compensation and no matter how much of the service was done. 8.5 If the service is completed for 100% any kind of compensation is impossible.