Tempest Keep Attunement
For now, Tempest Keep attunement is only possible in some realms. The list of realms is available in the product options. Check our VIP Raid Service if you’d rather not transfer your character to one of these realms.
Here you can buy World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic Tempest Keep Attunemenet boost.
Our players will complete the Cipher of Damnation and Trials of the Naaru quest chains that are required for the Tempest Key — an item that unlocks the Tempest Keep raid in World of Warcraft TBC Classic.
The Burning Crusade TK attunement process consists of several steps that need to be completed, including:
- Completing The Cipher of Damnation quest chain — a first step for The Tempest Key quest;
- Clearing of The Shattered Halls Heroic dungeon for Trial of the Naaru: Mercy quest;
- Completing Shadow Labyrinth dungeon on Heroic difficulty for Trial of the Naaru: Strength quest;
- Killing the Harbinger Skyriss boss in Arcatraz Heroic dungeon for the Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity quest;
- Killing the Magtheridon boss in the Magtheridon’s Lair for the final quest – Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon;
- Returning to Shattrath City and speak to A’dal to complete the quest. It will reward you with an epic ring Phoenix-fire Band and The Tempest Key.
This service will be completed by a static raid group, not by a random group.
The boost takes 3-8 days (depending on the raid schedule of the group).
We don’t use programs or bots in our work. All orders are done by hand. We can stream the progress of your boost or provide screenshots at your request.
You can choose either Self-Play or Piloted mode for this boost. Former means that you will play yourself, alongside best team at our disposal. Latter means that one of our team will play for you. Please, be ready to share your login and password with us if you opt for Piloted.
- If the “Add Reservoir Key” option is selected, our player will also get all keys that unlock Coilfang Reservoir Heroic Dungeon for you (this option is available only in Piloted mode).
- If the “Add Flamewrought Key” option is selected, our player will also get all keys that unlock Hellfire Citadel Heroic Dungeons for you (this option is available only in Piloted mode).
- If the “Add Auchenai Key” option is selected, our player will also get all keys that unlock Auchindoun Heroic Dungeon for you (this option is available only in Piloted mode).
- If the “Add Warpforged Key” option is selected, our player will also get all keys that unlock Tempest Keep Heroic Dungeon for you (this option is available only in Piloted mode).
Level 70 character. Use our Powerleveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.
You are required to have Reservoir, Flamewrought, Auchenai, and Warpforged Keys to be able to complete Shattered Halls and other dungeons required in The Cipher of Damnation and Trial of Naaru quest chain. Consider adding Add Key option for the dungeons you miss access to and our boosters will get it for you (this option is only available in Piloted mode).
Additional Requirements if You Select Piloted Mode
We will need access to your account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. The account will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the “always require authenticator for login” setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don’t forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
Burning Crusade Classic Tempest Key Attunement Guide
Tempest Keep questline is one of the most unique attunements in TBC Classic. This quest chain is not a passive attunement, it requires us to encounter every episode of The Burning Crusade’s contents. This is also true for Serpentshrine Cavern. This page will guide you through every step in the Cipher of Damnation and Trial of the Naaru quests.Read More
Cipher of Damnation Quest Chain
The Damnation Quest Chain is the one of longest quest chains in the Burning Crusade. It combines solo and group activities and starts with The Hand of Gul’dan quest that is located in Shadowmoon Village for the Hord and Wildhammer Stronghold of the Alliance in the Shadowmoon Valley. It will require you to get three fragments of the Cipher of Damnation:
- For the first fragment recovered you will need just to find a Coilskar chest and loot it from there.
- For the next quest to get a second fragment recovered you will need to kill the Illidans Servant – Veneratus the Many.
- The hardest will be to get the third fragment as you will need to kill the elite monster Ruul the Darkener.
After that you will get The Cipher of Damnation – The Third Fragment Recovered final quest that requires you just to talk to Oronok Torn-heart.
Talk to Khadgar and A’dal
Once you are done with the quest, you will find Khadgar’s message asking you to talk to him. Do so then go to A’Dal for the next step in the quests chain.
Clear Shattered Halls Heroic
First off you have to gain Honor Hold/Thrallmar reputation to be revered to be able to get the Flamewrought Key, which allows entering Hellfire Citadel dungeons in heroic mode. After you accomplish this just beat Shattered Halls on Heroic difficulty and you will complete Trail of the Naaru: Mercy.
Step Four: Steamvaults and Shadow Labyrinth Heroic
This stage of the quest requires you to clear both of the dungeons in Heroic. Make sure you got a revered with Lower City and Cenarion Expedition to be able to join Shadow Labyrinth and Steamvaults in Heroic difficulty. Once you cleared it, do not forget to loot Kalithresh’s Trident from Warlord Kalithresh and Murmur’s Essence from Murmur.
Step Five: Arcatraz Heroic
Just like Steps #3 and #4, you have to beat Heroic Arcatraz. To get this part done you will need to kill the final boss saving Millhouse Manastorm alive during all the fight.
Step Six: Magtheridon’s Lair
For this activity, you will require a raid of 25 people as you will need to kill Magtheridon to complete this quest. If you’re lucky, you can even loot Magtheridon’s Head — an item that starts a quest that rewards you with a really nice ring.
Step Seven: Talk to A’dal
That is it. The final step you need to do is return to Shattrath City and interact with A’dal NPC and complete the quest. You will get the Phoenix-fire Band and The Tempest Key, which will unlock the Tempest Keep raid for your character.
As you can see, in order to complete the Cipher of Damnation attunement chain you will need to do a lot of work that will require to get a group for completing all of it, almost from the first quest. You will also need a flying mount to reach the Arcatraz dungeon. But ordering this raid boost from Epiccarry, you can be sure that all the steps of your carry will be completed in the shortest terms and for a reasonable price. Our pro players will get for you Cipher of Damnation and other parts of the chain.
Frequently asked questions
Can you get into Arcatraz without the key?
Yes, you can! However, you need to have at least one member in the group with a key to open the door for you and other members of your party.
Do you need flying to enter Arcatraz?
Yes, for now, you are required to fly on your own to the Tempest Keep TBC Classic dungeons or raid to enter it. However, in Phase 3 Warlocks will be able to summon there.
How do I break into Arcatraz?
To get an Arcatraz key you will need to complete the quest chain that starts from the Consortium Crystal Collection quest. After doing a few quests, the storyline will require you to complete The Mechanar and The Botanica dungeons, which means killing Pathaleon the Calculator and Warp Splinter, respectively. After clearing it you will need to speak to A’dal who will reward you with Key to the Arcatraz.
Log in to rate this.Loading...
From: € 162.39