So empty, Big Sadge :(
Epiccarry is owned by “DIGITAL GOLEMS LTD” with registered address 12 Mulberry Place, Pinnell Road, London, SE9 6AR, Company Number 13578420 (hereinafter referred to as “Epiccarry”, “We”) via address https://epiccarry.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
Whenever the term Personal Data is used below, it means any information that can either directly identify you as an individual or that can be connected to you indirectly. Epiccarry also processes anonymous data, aggregated or not, to analyze and produce statistics related to the habits, usage patterns, and demographics of our customers (including you) as a group or as individuals. Such anonymous data does not allow the identification of whether it relates to you personally. Epiccarry may share anonymous data, aggregated or not, with third parties.
Why is Data Collected and Processed
Personal Data is collected and processed only if you have given explicit or implicit consent to it, for the following reasons:
- For the performance of our agreements with you and to provide the services.
- For compliance with legal obligations that Epiccarry is subject to.
- For the purposes of the legitimate and legal interests of Epiccarry or a third party.
What Data is Collected and Processed
Basic Account Data
When creating an Account, Epiccarry will collect your email address (which will be your user name as well). You are also required to choose a password. The provision of this information is necessary to register your Account.
Transaction and Payment Data
In order to make a transaction on Epiccarry’s Website (to purchase Services), you will need to provide your name, surname, country of residence, and payment data to enable the transaction. If you pay by credit card, you will need to provide typical credit card information (name, address, credit card number, expiration date, and security code), which will be processed and transmitted to the Payment processor to enable the transaction and perform necessary checks.
Other Data You Explicitly Submit
We will collect and process Personal Data whenever you explicitly provide it to us. This data includes:
- Information you post on the Website.
- Information you send through the online chat.
- Information you provide when you request information or support from us or purchase services from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant payment processor.
- Information you provide to us when participating in promotional activities or responding to surveys.
Data relating to your Use of the Website
We collect a variety of information through your general interaction with the Website.
Personal Data we collect may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, and application usage data.
Furthermore, we will track your activities across our Website to verify that you are not a bot and to optimize our Services.
In order to provide you with the Services at our best, we will collect, store and use various information about your activity on our Website, which is usually referred to as “website visiting statistics”. By website visiting statistics, we mean information about your website topics (website sections) preferences, website visiting time, as well as information about the devices you are using, including what operating systems you are using, devices settings, unique device identifiers, and other data that may be used to identify your device.
Tracking Data and Cookies
Our Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how you use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Subject to your consent or where explicitly permitted under applicable laws on email marketing, Epiccarry may send you marketing messages about Services offered by Epiccarry to your email address. In such a case we may also use your collected information to customize such marketing messages as well as collect information on whether you opened such messages and which links in their text you followed.
You can opt out of or withdraw your consent to receive marketing emails at any time by either withdrawing the consent on the same page where you previously provided it or clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in every marketing email.
Who Has Access to Data
- In accordance with internet standards, we may also share certain information (including your IP address) with our third-party network providers that provide content delivery network services in connection with the Website.
- The Website may include message boards, forums, and/or chat areas. When posting a message to a board, forum, or chat area, please be aware that the information may become publicly available online; therefore, you are doing so at your own risk. If your Personal Data is posted publicly on a board, forum, or chat area against your will, you can request from Epiccarry its removal.
- Epiccarry may release Personal Data to comply with court orders or laws and regulations that require us to disclose such information.
How Long the Data is Stored
Epiccarry will only store your Personal Data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected and processed or — where the applicable law provides for longer storage and retention period — for the storage and retention period required by law. After that, your Personal Data will be deleted, blocked, or anonymized, as provided by applicable law. In particular:
- If you terminate your Account, your Personal Data will be marked for deletion except to the degree legal requirements or other prevailing legitimate purposes dictate a longer storage.
- In certain cases, Personal Data cannot be completely deleted in order to ensure the consistency of Website Services purchase database/history. For instance, purchases you have executed will not be deleted; rather, your connection to these purchases will be permanently anonymized.
- Please note that Epiccarry is required to retain certain transactional data under statutory commercial and tax law for a period of up to ten (10) years.
- If you withdraw your consent on which a processing of your Personal Data was based, we will delete your Personal Data without undue delay to the extent that the collection and processing of the Personal Data were based on the withdrawn consent.
- If you exercise a right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, we will review your objection and delete your Personal Data that we processed for the purpose to which you objected without undue delay, unless another legal basis for processing and retaining this data exists or unless applicable law requires us to retain the data.
Your Rights in Respect of Personal Data
You have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
Right of Access
You have the right to access your Personal Data that we hold about you, which means the right to require free of charge: (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained, (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained. If the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on the request.
Right to Rectification
If we process your Personal Data, we shall endeavor to ensure by implementing suitable measures that your Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can change the information you provided.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to obtain deletion of Personal Data concerning you if the reason why we could collect it does not exist anymore or if there is another legal ground for its deletion.
For individual items of Personal Data please edit them through your Account or request the deletion from us.
You can also request the deletion of your Account entirely.
Right to Object
Right to Restriction of Processing of Your Personal Data
You have the right to obtain restrictions on the processing of your Personal Data under the conditions set out in article 18 of the GDPR.
Right to Personal Data Portability
You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller under the conditions set out in article 20 of the GDPR. Epiccarry will make your Personal Data available in structured HTML format by request.
The minimum age to create an Account is 13. Epiccarry will not knowingly collect Personal Data from persons under this age.
You can contact Epiccarry on any issues regarding Personal Data and its protection by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.