So empty, Big Sadge :(
Glory of the Dragonflight Hero
Complete The Glory of the Dragonflight Hero meta-achievement with our help by buying Epiccarry boost! This achievement is one of the “must-haves” for every WoW DF player. It is relatively easy to complete, and the mount reward is an incentive valuable enough to attract players who enjoy Mythic dungeons, achievement hunters, and mount collectors.
To get the Glory of the Dragonflight Hero meta-achievement, you must run through all 8 dungeons in World of Warcraft Dragonflight and complete every single one of the 23 achievements in each of the dungeons on Mythic difficulty or higher. As a reward, you get a unique and cool-looking Shellack mount.
Even though 5-man Glory achievements are not the hardest, they are hardly a pushover either; completing all Dragonflight Mythic dungeon achievements takes a well-coordinated group, a bit of preparation, and deep knowledge of the encounter mechanics for every boss of Dragonflight dungeons.
If you don’t have a static group and can think of a better use for your time instead of spending weeks of it in search of teammates and countless tries, buy WoW Glory of the Dragonflight Hero boost from one of the most reputable stores in business! The glory of the Dragonflight Hero meta-achievement and the mount reward can be yours in just a week with our assistance!
The Glory of the Dragonflight Hero Boost Includes
- Completing a list of the World of Warcraft achievements required to get the Glory of the Dragonflight Hero meta-achievement;
- Completing 8/8 Dragonflight Mythic dungeons and receiving the Dragonflight Dungeon Hero achievement for beating all of them;
- all loot, crafting ingredients, recipes, consumable items, and other stuff that’ll drop during your Glory boost;
- Shellack Mount.
You can choose either Self-Play or Piloted mode for this boost.
WoW Glory of the Dragonflight Hero boost takes 5 – 7 days.
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
Additional Requirements if you Select Piloted Mode
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
WoW Glory of the Dragonflight Hero: Complete List of Achievements
The list of Season One Mythic dungeons includes additions of old dungeons this season. Therefore, some of the dungeons will be well-known to you. The full roster of Mythic difficulty
- See Me After Class — defeat Vexamus without players absorbing any Arcane Orbs in Algeth’ar Academy on Mythic Difficulty.
- Squad Goals — Defeat Crawth after simultaneously activating both Goals in Algeth’ar Academy on Mythic difficulty.
- Duck, Duck, Spruce! — defeat the Overgrown Ancient while all party members have a Well-Fed Duckling on their head in Algeth’ar Academy on Mythic difficulty.
- All Bark, All Bite — Defeat Treemouth after every player has been consumed at least once in Brackenhide Hollow on Mythic difficulty.
- Growlbossify — Defeat Hackclaw’s War-Band after freeing Chief Softpaw, equipping her with a spear and shield, and making sure she survives in Brackenhide Hollow on Mythic difficulty.
- So You Can Kill This in a Way That Matters… — Defeat Decatriarch Wratheye after finding and planting three Resilient Mushrooms, then destroying them with Decaystrike in Brackenhide Hollow on Mythic difficulty.
Halls of Infusion
- Toxicity Strike Team — Defeat the Toxic Swogmother after Purging the Water Intakes in Halls of Infusion on Mythic difficulty.
- Go With the Flow — Defeat the Gulping Goliath after forcing it to become Hangry and devour 10 Curious Swoglets in Halls of Infusion on Mythic difficulty.
- Hungry Hungry Hornswog — Defeat the Primal Tsunami after slaying three Flow Control Units in Halls of Infusion on Mythic difficulty.
- Ready for Raiding VIII — Defeat Forgemaster Gorek without being struck by Forgestorm, Forgefire, Blazing Eruptions, another player’s Blazing Aegis, or the final slam of Heated Swings in Neltharus on Mythic difficulty.
- Knowledge is… Preserved? — Defeat Chargath, Bane of Scales while burning less than 15 books in Neltharus on Mythic difficulty.
- Liquid Hot Magma — Defeat Magmatusk after it has been mutated with Draconic Tincture in Neltharus on Mythic difficulty.
Ruby Life Pools
- Are You My Broodmother? — Defeat Kyrakka and Erkhart Stormvein after chilling, searing, tempering, and keeping alive the Nascent Ruby Egg in Ruby Life Pools on Mythic difficulty.
- Does Steam Do Fire Damage? — Defeat Kokia Blazehoof after heating up 4 life pools with Molten Boulder in Ruby Life Pools on Mythic difficulty.
- Dragon Kill Points — Defeat Melidrussa after defeating 40 of her chamber’s Infused Whelps in Ruby Life Pools on Mythic difficulty.
The Azure Vault
- Icy What You Did There — Defeat Telash Greywing after using Icy Devastator 12 times on an Icy Crystal to create a Very Icy Crystal in The Azure Vault on Mythic difficulty.
- You Must Be Made of Hide — Defeat Umbrelskul without being hit by a polymorph trap or triggering a Shriek in The Azure Vault on Mythic difficulty.
- The Cracked Crystal — Defeat Umbrelskul after smashing Shimmering Geodes with Dragon Strike and destroying 9 Geode Chunks in The Azure Vault on Mythic difficulty.
The Nokhud Offensive
- What Are The Chances… — Defeat the Raging Tempest after striking a single player with 5 Lightning Strikes simultaneously and defeating a Storm Elemental in The Nokhud Offensive on Mythic difficulty.
- Weapons of the Maruukai — Defeat Teera and Maruuk while holding the Spear of Tolui, War Axe of Berke, and Bow of Sartaq in The Nokhud Offensive on Mythic difficulty.
- Ohuna Incubation — Deliver eight warm ohuna eggs to Ohuna Keeper Taruk in a single visit to The Nokhud Offensive on Mythic difficulty.
- Nokhud Deed Goes Unnoticed — Defeat Balakar Khan after healing Ohn’ahra to full health in The Nokhud Offensive on Mythic difficulty.
Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- It’s a Trogg Eat Trogg World — Defeat Bromach while 10 or more Stonevault Troggs are still alive in Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr on Mythic difficulty.
- Like Sands Through the Hourglass — Defeat Chrono-Lord Deios after catching every Eternity Orb as it falls to the ground in Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr on Mythic difficulty.
- No, You’re Stunning! — Defeat Sentinel Talondras after simultaneously stunning both Sentinel Talondras and all-party members in Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr on Mythic difficulty.