So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Argent Hippogryph Mount Boost
The Argent Hippogryph is a flying mount that can be earned by participating in the daily challenges of the Argent Tournament. It requires players to farm 150 Champion’s Seals to buy. The currency itself is awarded for completing a set of daily quests given by NPCs of the Argent Tournament, which is northeast of Icecrown Citadel in the Icecrown zone and beating a Trial of the Champion dungeon. The quests themselves are not particularly well-designed, nor interesting. You will need to roam around the area and grind the same mobs for at least an hour of your day on a daily basis for the foreseeable future. Given that there is a limit on the number of quests you can take from this faction, getting just the currency required for this mount alone will have you grinding dailies for 12-13 days if you don’t skip a day.
This bothersome task may be relegated to one of our team. Don’t bother with the tedious farming of Argent Hippogryph; instead, have our players do it for you. We will do everything required to farm enough currency and you will get the Argent Hippogryph Mount as soon as possible.
Argent Hippogryph Boost Includes
- 150 Champion’s Seals farmed by completing dailies on Argent Tournament;
- Trial of the Champion completed on Heroic difficulty level;
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade.
The boost will take 25-29 days.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Argent Hippogryph Mount in WotLK Classic
Getting Argent Hippogryph means that you have to collect 150 Champion’s Seals by completing a small number of daily quests or the Trial of Champion dungeon. This daily route doesn’t take much time, but owing to very sluggish increases of Champion’s Seal farming even 100 of them could take a lot of time. The fastest and most convenient method to get this Argent Tournament mount to your stables is to purchase it from our players who are well-versed in farming virtually anything in the game!
How Do I Get Champion’s Seals in WotLK Classic?
It will take at least 8 days to collect the 150 Argent Tournament Champion’s Seals as the seals come from dailies and Heroic dungeon.
13–14 Champion’s Seals a day are the daily cap before patch 3.2.
- Threat from Above (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Taking Battle To The Enemy (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Among The Champions (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Battle Before The Citadel (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Champion’s Purse (Low drop rate 1 Champion’s Seal)
After the in Patch 3.2 comes out, the following quests will be added to the game:
- Deathspeaker Kharos/Mistcaller Yngvar/Drottinn Hrothgar/Ornolf The Scarred (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Get Kraken!/The Fate Of The Fallen (1 Champion’s Seal)
- You’ve Really Done It This Time, Kul/A Leg Up/Rescue at Sea/Stop The Aggressors/The Light’s Mercy, Two of these quests are available to players every day (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Gormok Wants His Snobolds/Breakfast Of Champions/What Do You Feed A Yeti, Anyway? (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Trial of the Champion Heroic (3 Champion’s Seals).
This means that after the patch, you will be able to collect enough Seals to buy the Argent Hippogryph in just 5 days.