So empty, Big Sadge :(
Dragonflight Leveling Boost
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take to Level From 70 to 80 in Dragonflight Expansion?
The DF power leveling process is on par with Shadowlands. Getting your level 70 toon should take roughly 2 days playing 6-8 hours per day. Some speedrunners that routed Dragonflight power leveling in PTR reported that the fastest possible time is around 12 hours. Still, it takes significant preparation and is very hard to pull off at the beginning of the expansion.
What Happens After Purchase?
- Make sure that you submit the form after the checkout page. We will require your contact info to reach out to you before and during the boost service.
- Our customer support representatives will contact you through Discord, Skype, or WhatsApp or email you to confirm that your order went through and quickly run through all the details.
- We’ll start looking for a booster immediately after that. Usually, finding someone to do the job doesn’t take us longer than a few hours. Looking for a booster is not included in the estimated time frame, though.
- Expect daily reports on the progress of the service! Also, you will get a link to the personal live stream, where you can watch the booster.
- We would appreciate it if you would take the time after your carry service has been successfully performed to offer us a Trustpilot review.
Is it safe?
Piloted services always are associated with a higher degree of risk than those that don’t involve account sharing. However, we guarantee the maximum security possible: we will keep your account details safe and our players use fresh VPN every time they connect to customers’ accounts. As an additional layer of protection, you can enable the Battle.net Authenticator. Only you will have all the details for your account.