So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Argent Warhorse Mount
Earning the Argent Warhorse mount requires taking part in the daily tasks of the Argent Tournament. Players will need to earn 150 Champion’s Seals in order to buy it. Earning the currency requires completing a Trial of the Champion dungeon northeast of Icecrown Citadel in the Icecrown zone and completing a series of daily missions given by NPCs of the Argent Tournament. However, the tasks themselves are neither well-designed nor engaging. At the very least, you should plan on spending an hour of each day for the foreseeable future wandering around the area and grinding the same mobs. Due to a cap on the number of missions you may accept from this faction, farming the dailies for the currency needed to purchase this mount on its own will take you between 12 and 13 days if you don’t miss a day.
One of our staff members may be tasked with completing this annoying duty. You can have our players perform the hard work of farming Argent Warhorses for you. Rest assured that we will do whatever it takes to earn the necessary seals as quickly as possible.
Argent Warhorse Boost Includes
- 150 Champion’s Seals farmed by completing dailies on Argent Tournament;
- Argent Warhorse mount;
- Trial of the Champion completed on Heroic difficulty level;
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade.
The boost will take 8-9 days.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Argent Warhorse Mount in WotLK Classic
Getting Argent Warhorse means that you have to collect 100 Champion’s Seals by completing a small number of daily quests or the Trial of Champion dungeon. This daily route doesn’t take much time, but owing to very sluggish increases of Champion’s Seal farming even 100 of them could take a lot of time. The fastest and most convenient method to get this Argent Tournament mount to your stables is to purchase it from our players who are well-versed in farming virtually anything in the game!
How Do I Get Champion’s Seals in WotLK Classic?
It will take at least 8 days to collect the 150 Argent Tournament Champion’s Seals as the seals come from dailies and Heroic dungeon.
13–14 Champion’s Seals a day are the daily cap before patch 3.2.
- Threat from Above (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Taking Battle To The Enemy (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Among The Champions (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Battle Before The Citadel (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Champion’s Purse (Low drop rate 1 Champion’s Seal)
After the in Patch 3.2 comes out, the following quests will be added to the game:
- Deathspeaker Kharos/Mistcaller Yngvar/Drottinn Hrothgar/Ornolf The Scarred (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Get Kraken!/The Fate Of The Fallen (1 Champion’s Seal)
- You’ve Really Done It This Time, Kul/A Leg Up/Rescue at Sea/Stop The Aggressors/The Light’s Mercy, Two of these quests are available to players every day (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Gormok Wants His Snobolds/Breakfast Of Champions/What Do You Feed A Yeti, Anyway? (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Trial of the Champion Heroic (3 Champion’s Seals).
This means that after the patch, you will be able to collect enough Seals to buy the Argent Warhorse in just 5 days.