So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Charger Mount
Charger is one of the first class mounts to appear in the game. It is one of the simplest mounts to obtain since it only requires the completion of a quest chain that, while pretty long, is not particularly challenging. Its only positive features is that Paladins get to enjoy free rides. Hell, you even get paid for all the trouble of getting it! By no means it is challenging but if you want us to do it for you, just order the boost and you’ll get an ability to summon Charger in no time
Charger Boost Includes
- Completion of Ancient Equine Spirit (Alliance) / Summons from Lord Solanar (Horde).
- Charger mount in your collection.
The Charger boost takes 1-3 days to complete.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Paladin Class Charger Mount in WotLK
The quest chains that reward you with the Summon Charger ability start and end in Stormwind City if you’re playing for the Alliance, and Silvermoon City if you’re playing Blood Elf. The Alliance version is a bit shorter but involves runs in Dire Maul and Scholomance, while the Horde quest chain mainly occurs in Silvermoon, and Eastern Plaguelands. The quests that have to be completed are as follows:
- Ancient Equine Spirit — travel to Dire Maul and kill the first boss to retrieve the quest object.
- Blessed Arcanite Barding — bring the object back to the quest giver in the capital city.
- The Divination Scryer — buy two specific gemstones on the AH and turn them in
- Judgment and Redemption — easily the toughest part of the quest chain, although can probably be done solo by Prot Pallies. Travel to Scholomance and use a quest item. This will spawn mobs that you have to deal with to summon a Death Knight, which should be killed.
- A Summons from Lord Solanar — a quest that starts another quest.
- The Master’s Path — another quest that requires you to locate an NPC and take the next quest in the chain.
- A Gesture of Commitment — can be easily done on the AH providing that you own enough gold to buy various crafting materials.
- A Demonstration of Loyalty — the first quest in the chain that actually requires you to do something; you’ll have to travel to Eastern Plaguelands to kill 15 mobs and destroy 3 Scourge meat wagons
- True Masters of the Light (1/3) — you’ll need to infiltrate the library section of the Tyr’s Hand Abbey and “procure” Tyr’s Hand holy water. In other words, break into the place of religious worship, murder some priests, and steal their object of worship. So, we have a religious order sending their initiate to infiltrate the enemy turf, murder enemy goons, and desecrate their base of operations to prove his allegiance. If you think about this for a second this is so cold that it gives the Bloods vs Crips vibes.
- True Masters of the Light (2/3) — is another one of those quests that you can do entirely on the AH.
- True Masters of the Light (3/3) — the final quest in the chain and the first that is better done with a party. You’ll need to go to Stratholme dungeon to defeat the final target in this quest chain.