So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Darkspear Raptor Mount
You need to take part in the daily activities of the Argent Tournament to obtain the Darkspear Raptor mount. 100 Champion’s Seals are required to purchase this item. The currency may be earned by completing the Trial of the Champion dungeon located northeast of Icecrown Citadel in the Icecrown zone and by completing daily quests offered by NPCs of the Argent Tournament. The actual quests, however, are neither interesting nor well-designed. You may expect to spend at least an hour each day, every day for the foreseeable future, aimlessly walking around the area and grinding the same creatures. Farming the dailies for the currency needed to acquire this mount on its own will take between 12 and 13 days if you don’t skip a day, due to a cap on the number of quests you may accept from this faction.
Someone on our team could have to deal with this annoying assignment for you. Hire our gamers and they will go out and gather you a Darkspear Raptor in your collection. You can have faith that we will spare no effort to swiftly obtain the required currency.
Darkspear Raptor Boost Includes
- 100 Champion’s Seals farmed by completing dailies on Argent Tournament;
- Darkspear Raptor mount;
- Trial of the Champion completed on Heroic difficulty level;
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade.
The boost will take 8-9 days.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Darkspear Raptor Mount in WotLK Classic
The Darkspear Raptor can be obtained by finishing the Trial of Champion dungeon and a small number of daily quests for a number of days in exchange for 100 Champion’s Seals. It doesn’t take long to complete this daily route, but farming 100 Champion’s Seals could take a while due to the slow rate at which you get them. Buying it from one of our players, who are experts at farming nearly everything in the game, is the quickest and simplest way to add this Argent Tournament mount to your stables.
How Do I Get Champion’s Seals in WotLK Classic?
It will take at least 8 days to collect the 150 Argent Tournament Champion’s Seals as the seals come from dailies and Heroic dungeon.
13–14 Champion’s Seals a day are the daily cap before patch 3.2.
- Threat from Above (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Taking Battle To The Enemy (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Among The Champions (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Battle Before The Citadel (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Champion’s Purse (Low drop rate 1 Champion’s Seal)
After the in Patch 3.2 comes out, the following quests will be added to the game:
- Deathspeaker Kharos/Mistcaller Yngvar/Drottinn Hrothgar/Ornolf The Scarred (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Get Kraken!/The Fate Of The Fallen (1 Champion’s Seal)
- You’ve Really Done It This Time, Kul/A Leg Up/Rescue at Sea/Stop The Aggressors/The Light’s Mercy, Two of these quests are available to players every day (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Gormok Wants His Snobolds/Breakfast Of Champions/What Do You Feed A Yeti, Anyway? (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Trial of the Champion Heroic (3 Champion’s Seals).
This means that after the patch, you will be able to collect enough Seals to buy the Darkspear Raptor in just 5 days.