So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Darnassian Nightsaber Mount
In order to earn the Darnassian Nightsaber mount, you must take part in the daily events of the Argent Tournament. In order to buy this item, you will need 100 Champion’s Seals. Obtaining this currency requires completing daily quests given out by NPCs of the Argent Tournament and finishing the Trial of the Champion dungeon northeast of Icecrown Citadel in the Icecrown zone. Unfortunately, the actual quests themselves are neither engaging nor well-thought-out. Over the next many days, weeks, or months, you can count on spending at least an hour wandering around the area and grinding the same creatures. Since there is a limit to the amount of quests you may accept from this faction, farming the dailies for the currency required to get this horse on its own will take between 7 and 10 days if you don’t skip a day.
This bothersome task may be assigned to one of the Epiccarry team members. Get our players on the job, and they’ll earn enough Champion Seals to buy a Darnassian Nightsaber for your collection. Believe that we will make no small effort to acquire the necessary funds as soon as possible.
Darnassian Nightsaber Boost Includes
- 100 Champion’s Seals farmed by completing dailies on Argent Tournament;
- Darnassian Nightsaber mount;
- Trial of the Champion completed on Heroic difficulty level;
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade.
The boost will take 8-9 days.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Darnassian Nightsaber Mount in WotLK Classic
One of the most graceful ground mounts in WoW can now be obtained by any Alliance player! For 100 Champion’s Seals, you can purchase the Darnassian Nightsaber. This currency is obtained by completing the Trial of Champion dungeon plus a few daily missions over a period of days. This set of objectives is quick to finish, however farming 100 Champion’s Seals may take some since there is a hard cap on how many you can get during a single day. If you want a fast and easy method to add this Argent Tournament ride to your stables, consider purchasing it from one of our players, who are specialists at farming practically everything in the game.
How Do I Get Champion’s Seals in WotLK Classic?
It will take at least 8 days to collect the 150 Argent Tournament Champion’s Seals as the seals come from dailies and Heroic dungeon.
13–14 Champion’s Seals a day are the daily cap before patch 3.2.
- Threat from Above (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Taking Battle To The Enemy (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Among The Champions (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Battle Before The Citadel (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Champion’s Purse (Low drop rate 1 Champion’s Seal)
After the in Patch 3.2 comes out, the following quests will be added to the game:
- Deathspeaker Kharos/Mistcaller Yngvar/Drottinn Hrothgar/Ornolf The Scarred (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Get Kraken!/The Fate Of The Fallen (1 Champion’s Seal)
- You’ve Really Done It This Time, Kul/A Leg Up/Rescue at Sea/Stop The Aggressors/The Light’s Mercy, Two of these quests are available to players every day (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Gormok Wants His Snobolds/Breakfast Of Champions/What Do You Feed A Yeti, Anyway? (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Trial of the Champion Heroic (3 Champion’s Seals).
This means that after the patch, you will be able to collect enough Seals to buy the Darnassian Nightsaber in just 5 days.