So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Exodar Elekk Mount
Exodar Elekk mount is a prize for taking part in the daily Argent Tournament events. One hundred Champion’s Seals are required to acquire this item. To earn this currency, you must complete the Trial of the Champion dungeon northeast of Icecrown Citadel in the Icecrown zone and turn in daily missions given out by NPCs of the Argent Tournament. The actual quests themselves are boring and poorly designed. Spend at least an hour grinding the same monsters as you roam around this area for the next many days. Due to a cap on the number of quests from this faction you can accept at once, farming the dailies for the currency needed to get this horse on its own will take between 7 and 10 days if you don’t skip a day.
One of the Epiccarry employees could deal with this bothersome duty. When we put our squad to work, they will begin farming home Champion Seals at a rate high enough to pay for an Exodar Elekk in just 8 days.
Exodar Elekk Boost Includes
- 100 Champion’s Seals farmed by completing dailies on Argent Tournament;
- Exodar Elekk mount;
- Trial of the Champion completed on Heroic difficulty level;
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade.
The boost will take 8-9 days.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Exodar Elekk Mount in WotLK Classic
In the Argent Tournament, the Exodar Elekk mount may be purchased using Champion’s Seal. Champion’s Seal may only be farmed by finishing the Trial of Champion dungeon or a restricted amount of daily quests. This set of objectives may be completed quickly, although cultivating 100 Champion’s Seals may take some time due to a daily cap. Adding this Argent Tournament mount to your stables doesn’t have to take long or be difficult if you buy it from of our players who specialize in farming daily quests.
How Do I Get Champion’s Seals in WotLK Classic?
It will take at least 8 days to collect the 150 Argent Tournament Champion’s Seals as the seals come from dailies and Heroic dungeon.
13–14 Champion’s Seals a day are the daily cap before patch 3.2.
- Threat from Above (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Taking Battle To The Enemy (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Among The Champions (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Battle Before The Citadel (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Champion’s Purse (Low drop rate 1 Champion’s Seal)
After the in Patch 3.2 comes out, the following quests will be added to the game:
- Deathspeaker Kharos/Mistcaller Yngvar/Drottinn Hrothgar/Ornolf The Scarred (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Get Kraken!/The Fate Of The Fallen (1 Champion’s Seal)
- You’ve Really Done It This Time, Kul/A Leg Up/Rescue at Sea/Stop The Aggressors/The Light’s Mercy, Two of these quests are available to players every day (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Gormok Wants His Snobolds/Breakfast Of Champions/What Do You Feed A Yeti, Anyway? (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Trial of the Champion Heroic (3 Champion’s Seals).
This means that after the patch, you will be able to collect enough Seals to buy the Exodar Elekk in just 5 days.