So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Forsaken Warhorse Mount
Participating in the daily Argent Tournament events will get you a Forsaken Warhorse mount. This item may be purchased for 100 Champion’s Seals. You can get this currency by completing the Trial of the Champion dungeon northeast of Icecrown Citadel in the Icecrown zone and completing daily missions given to you by NPCs of the Argent Tournament. However, the actual tasks themselves are dull and badly made. You will spend several days grinding the same enemies for at least an hour here. You can only accept so many quests from this faction at once, so farming the dailies to obtain the currency you need to buy this horse on your own will take between 7 and 10 days if you don’t miss a day.
This annoying responsibility might be handled by one of Epiccarry’s workers. As soon as we set our team to work, they will begin farming home Champion Seals at a rate high enough to pay for a Forsaken Warhorse in just 8 days. Nothing on your part is required unless you want to view the service in real-time via an optional live feed.
Forsaken Warhorse Boost Includes
- 100 Champion’s Seals farmed by completing dailies on Argent Tournament;
- Forsaken Warhorse mount;
- Trial of the Champion completed on Heroic difficulty level;
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade.
The boost will take 8-9 days.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Forsaken Warhorse Mount in WotLK Classic
The Forsaken Warhorse mount is one of the items that can be purchased using Champion’s Seals in the Argent Tournament. The only way to harvest a Champion’s Seal is to complete the Trial of Champion dungeon and a certain amount of daily quests, both of which can only be done once each day. The cost is low enough that it is possible to finish this set of objectives fast; nevertheless, because there is a daily cap on the number of Champion’s Seals that may be farmed, this process could take some time. If you acquire it from one of our players who specializes in farming daily quests, adding this Argent Tournament ride to your stables won’t take as much time or need as much effort as it would otherwise require.
How Do I Get Champion’s Seals in WotLK Classic?
It will take at least 8 days to collect the 150 Argent Tournament Champion’s Seals as the seals come from dailies and Heroic dungeon.
13–14 Champion’s Seals a day are the daily cap before patch 3.2.
- Threat from Above (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Taking Battle To The Enemy (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Among The Champions (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Battle Before The Citadel (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Champion’s Purse (Low drop rate 1 Champion’s Seal)
After the in Patch 3.2 comes out, the following quests will be added to the game:
- Deathspeaker Kharos/Mistcaller Yngvar/Drottinn Hrothgar/Ornolf The Scarred (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Get Kraken!/The Fate Of The Fallen (1 Champion’s Seal)
- You’ve Really Done It This Time, Kul/A Leg Up/Rescue at Sea/Stop The Aggressors/The Light’s Mercy, Two of these quests are available to players every day (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Gormok Wants His Snobolds/Breakfast Of Champions/What Do You Feed A Yeti, Anyway? (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Trial of the Champion Heroic (3 Champion’s Seals).
This means that after the patch, you will be able to collect enough Seals to buy the Forsaken Warhorse in just 5 days.