So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Gnomeregan Mechanostrider Mount
You can earn a Gnomeregan Mechanostrider mount by taking part in each of the daily events that are part of the Argent Tournament. You can purchase this item by exchanging 100 Champion’s Seals for it. You can earn this currency by completing the Trial of the Champion dungeon located in the Icecrown zone of Northrend, northeast of Icecrown Citadel, and by fulfilling the daily assignments given to you by NPCs of the Argent Tournament. The actual tasks themselves are boring and poorly constructed and mainly involve killing a set number of monsters or looting some important items from their corpses. You should plan to spend at least an hour here grinding the same foes over the course of several days. Farming the dailies to get the gold you need to buy this mount on your own will take between seven and ten days if you exhaust every opportunity of getting the Seal and don’t skip a single day. This is because you may only accept a certain number of missions from this faction at the same time.
It’s possible that one of Epiccarry’s employees will take care of this bothersome responsibility. As soon as we put our team to work, they will begin gathering Champion Seals at a pace high enough to pay for a Gnomeregan Mechanostrider in just eight days’ time. This will be possible as soon as we set them to work. Nothing is expected of you unless you desire to observe the service in real-time using an optional live broadcast.
Gnomeregan Mechanostrider Boost Includes
- 100 Champion’s Seals farmed by completing dailies on Argent Tournament;
- Gnomeregan Mechanostrider mount;
- Trial of the Champion completed on Heroic difficulty level;
- Tabard of the Argent Crusade.
The boost will take 8-9 days.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Level 80 character. Use our WotLK leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get Gnomeregan Mechanostrider Mount in WotLK Classic
One of the goods that can be acquired using Champion’s Seals in the Argent Tournament is the Gnomeregan Mechanostrider mount. These seals may be earned by participating in the Argent Tournament. The only method to obtain a Champion’s Seal is to finish the Trial of Champion dungeon and a predetermined number of daily missions, both of which can only be done once per day. Completing these two activities will allow you to harvest the seal. The cost is low enough that it is feasible to complete this set of objectives quickly; but, because there is a daily cap on the amount of Champion’s Seals that may be farmed, this procedure could take some time. The cost is low enough that it is possible to complete this set of objectives quickly. If you purchase it from one of our other players who excels in farming daily quests, adding this Argent Tournament ride to your stables will not need as much time or work as it would ordinarily demand if you were to obtain it on your own.
How Do I Get Champion’s Seals in WotLK Classic?
It will take at least 8 days to collect the 150 Argent Tournament Champion’s Seals as the seals come from dailies and Heroic dungeon.
13–14 Champion’s Seals a day are the daily cap before patch 3.2.
- Threat from Above (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Taking Battle To The Enemy (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Among The Champions (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Battle Before The Citadel (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Champion’s Purse (Low drop rate 1 Champion’s Seal)
After the in Patch 3.2 comes out, the following quests will be added to the game:
- Deathspeaker Kharos/Mistcaller Yngvar/Drottinn Hrothgar/Ornolf The Scarred (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Get Kraken!/The Fate Of The Fallen (1 Champion’s Seal)
- You’ve Really Done It This Time, Kul/A Leg Up/Rescue at Sea/Stop The Aggressors/The Light’s Mercy, Two of these quests are available to players every day (2 Champion’s Seals)
- Gormok Wants His Snobolds/Breakfast Of Champions/What Do You Feed A Yeti, Anyway? (1 Champion’s Seal)
- Trial of the Champion Heroic (3 Champion’s Seals).
This means that after the patch, you will be able to collect enough Seals to buy the Gnomeregan Mechanostrider in just 5 days.