Dragonflight PvP Season 3 Overview – Changes and Rewards Explained
Published on: 7 November, 2023 | Last Updated on: 18 November, 2023
New PvP gear, class updates, seasonal rewards — this is all about the New Dragonflight Season 3 PvP! So if you’re interested in one of these points, dive into our incredible Dragonflight Season 3 PvP guide, and learn:
- Why the PvP gear is stronger than PvE in the current season.
- How much honor you need to get all the rewards from the Great Vault.
- What’s new about the cap in the Dragonflight’s new season.
- How to finish Dragonflight Season 3 in the Emerald Dream if you’re a Protection Warrior without PvP talents.
And other helpful but useful information, like about crests: where to buy them, minor changes to the main skills, rewards, mounts, and arena rotations. So let’s start by describing each point and move on to the essential things.
Conquest cap for the Dragonflight PvP season 3
The new Dragonflight PvP season will start at the November 15. So with this information, use the table of Conquest cap and spend your conquest with a maximal attention.
Conquest in WoW? It’s a PvP currency, mate. Rack it up by smashing heads in various maps, then spend it on wicked gear slots. Resets weekly, complete freedom to choose your swag. Healers, too—everyone gets a piece. Introduced to keep track of your PvP prowess in fragments
|Week Starting||Conquest Cap|
Major and minor changes in Skills
The New wow dragonflight Season introduced many Features, and really major changes for the Dragonflight PvP system. Catch the system of the all provided changes between previous seasons, and the current 3rd season of Dragonflight PvP.
|PvP Gear Upgrade||Upgraded with Honor in previous seasons||Uses standard gear upgrade system introduced in 10.1|
|Arena Maps||Had fewer maps||2 additional maps added to all pools|
|Gladiator’s Medallion Cooldown||120 seconds for healers||90 seconds for all healer specializations|
|Conquest Cap||Varied||1,350 for Week 1, increases by 550 every week|
|War Mode Gear||Different item levels and system||Blue quality starts at 473, can upgrade to 486|
|PvP Class Changes||Based on previous patch||Various updates per class in Patch 10.2|
|Bloodlust/Heroism; Time Warp; Fury of the Aspects||Not usable in RBGs||Usable in RBGs|
Buy WoW Level Boost!
Let professionals expedite your power leveling
What about PvP Gear and Hero Gear analogs?
So, the Verdant titles you get in Dragonflight Season 3 PvP kinda match up with different levels of gear, just like the gear setup you see in PvE. I’ve taken a look at the PvP gear and matched it with the PvE gear titles from the earlier list we talked about..
|Gear Type||Source||PvP Item Level||PvE Gear Track Analog|
|Verdant Combatant||Crafted||463||Champion gear 4/8|
|Verdant Aspirant||Honor||476||Hero gear 4/6|
|Verdant Gladiator||Conquest||489||Myth gear 1/4|
|Scalewarden Starter Gear||Bloody Tokens (War Mode)||473||Hero gear 3/6|
|Scalewarden Upgraded Gear||Trophy of Strife (War Mode)||486||Higher than myth gear 4/4|
Buy Mythic+ Dungeons Boost
Claim New Loot And Great Vault Rewards
Hellbloom war mode & pvp gear patch 10.2
Dragonflight Season 3 is bringing in the fresh Hellbloom War Mode gear. You can grab the blue gear at Item Level 431 (think Adventurer 2/8) and PvP Item Level 473 right from Malicia at Gladiator’s Refuge. Need an upgrade? Snag some Trophy of Strife from weekly quests and bump that gear to epic status. The epic starts off at Item Level 450 (Veteran 4/8) and a PvP Item Level of 486. This stuff is one more way to gear up for future battles. Just another tier in the Warcraft world’s gear progression—perfect for when you’re out there tackling dungeons or hoping for that sweet drop from bosses. Keep track, ’cause this is just one type of the upgrades announced that could shake up how we gear up from past expansions.
Buy Amirdrassil Heroic Boost
Obtain premium loot with expert help
Arena Pools Patch 10.2 World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
So, we’ve got these PvP arena map pools lined up for some intense action. Pool A’s kicking it with the classic Nagrand Arena, Pool B’s got that OG vibe with Ruins of Lordaeron, and Pool C’s mixing old and new, from Hook Point to Empyrean Domain.
Each pool’s like a playlist for your PvP throwdowns, with maps rotating in and out. Think of them as your PvP currency tab, where instead of gear or crests, you’re banking strategies and adrenaline. As the season kicks off, you’ll see these pools shuffle and reset, keeping you on your toes.
No matter if you’re gearing up in PvE item levels or hopping straight from a raid, these pools are where you’ll prove your mettle. So, hope you’ve been paying attention since the dawn of Cataclysm ’cause these arenas are gonna test all that and more
|Pool A||Pool B||Pool C|
|Nagrand Arena||Nagrand Arena||Nagrand Arena|
|Dalaran Sewers||Ruins of Lordaeron||Hook Point|
|Tiger’s Peak||Tol’viron Arena||Empyrean Domain|
|Enigma Crucible||Tiger’s Peak||Ashamane’s Fall|
|Empyrean Domain||Blade’s Edge Arena||The Robodrome|
|Ashamane’s Fall||Maldraxxus Colliseum||Mugambala|
|Maldraxxus Colliseum||Black Rook Hold Arena||Enigma Crucible|
|Nokhudon Proving Grounds||Nokhudon Proving Grounds||Nokhudon Proving Grounds|
|Black Rook Hold Arena||Hook Point||Tol’viron Arena|
|Ruins of Lordaeron||The Robodrome||Dalaran Sewers|
PVP gear Upgrade system season 3
Alright, let’s break down the gear game for Dragonflight Season 3 PvP:
- First up, you’ve got crafted gear that’s chill for PvE but needs a PvP glow-up.
- Scoop up some Verdant Crests or Trophies with Honor or Conquest points to give your gear that PvP edge.
- Light gear like necklaces or bracelets? Lesser Verdant Crests have got your back, boosting to 476 when you’re facing off in the arena or on the battlefield.
- Got gear that’s a bit beefier, like your gloves and shoes? The standard Verdant Crest is your go-to for the same level up.
- Now, for the big guns: helmets, chestplates, leg guards—go Greater Verdant Crest for the ultimate PvP boost.
- Craving the top tier? Trophies of Conquest are where it’s at, pushing your item level to 489 where it counts.
- All these upgrades are tagged to items crafted with that Spark of Dreams, so make sure you’re crafting smart.
- Remember, it’s all about leveling up your gear as you would your character—each crest and trophy is a step up in the PvP world
|Item Type||Crest/Trophy Type||Currency||Amount Needed||Item Level Jump|
|Rings, Cloaks||Lesser Verdant Crest of Honor||Honor||525||476|
|Shoulders, Boots||Verdant Crest of Honor||Honor||700||476|
|Head, Chest||Greater Verdant Crest of Honor||Honor||850||476|
Wow Dragonflight Season 3 pvp rewards
Gladiators in Season 3, get ready to look slick on the new Winding Slitherdrake mount, decked out in Verdant Gladiator style. If you’re into faction vibes, Moonbeasts are the vicious mounts to snag this season.
Buy Cheap WoW Gold
WoW Gold: Your Key to Greatness!
Here’s the loot list:
- Dragonriding Mount: Winding Slitherdrake with Verdant Gladiator appearance.
- Elite Status Reward: Dragonflight Season 3 Hero achievement plus Emerald Blossom Dreamstone for cool Amirdrassil set effects.
- Challenger II Rank Reward: Dragonflight Season 3 Master achievement and Emerald Mark of Mastery for a choice Heroic Amirdrassil armor piece.
- Other Swag: Elite PvP sets, weapon skins, Verdant Legend’s Pennant (toy), swanky Verdant Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak and Tabard, plus titles—’Verdant Gladiator’ for 3v3 aces and ‘Verdant Legend’ for solo shuffle pros.
Remember, the PvP hustle is real: track your progress, upgrade your gear with crests, and aim to crest the top of the PvP world this expansion. And lay hold of the World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Tier sets release to improve your game performance!