Dragonflight 10.2 M+ Season 3 Guide – Mythic Plus Rewards Explained
Published on: 7 November, 2023 | Last Updated on: 8 December, 2023
The Dragonflight patch 10.2 is here, and with it, the Dragonflight Season 3 mythic. And what does it mean? Simple — it means that you should be ready for:
- New Dungeon rotation.
- New Rewards. We’re able to provide you with a new ilvl table and a list of interesting trinkets for each class.
- New Crests and FlightStones.
- New Gear.
- New Meta.
- New raid Amirdrassil: The Dream’s hope!
Without extra words, let’s present you the most important things about this new season.
Learn about the following dungeons.
- DARKHEART THICKET MYTHIC+ DUNGEON GUIDE.
- ATAL’DAZAR MYTHIC+ DUNGEON GUIDE.
- WAYCREST MANOR GUIDE FOR MYTHIC+.
- BLACK ROOK HOLD MYTHIC+ DUNGEON GUIDE.
- Dragonflight Everbloom Mythic+ Dungeon Guide.
- Dragonflight Throne of Tides Mythic+ Dungeon Guide.
- Dawn of the Infinites: Murozond’s Rise Mythic+ Dungeon Guide.
Meta Trinket Table for Dragonflight season from previous expansions
Yup, I know what you’re searching for here. You’re searching for ways to optimize your gear and increase your DPS. So, without introductions on how to collect your gear or how to simcraft, I’ll put here a table full of trinkets for all classes, which are dropped from those old-new dungeons.
Dungeon Rotation in the Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 3
So, the following instances are waiting for you in the Dragonflight Mythic+ season 3.
|Title||Expansion||Timer for close||+2||+3|
|Dawn of the Infinites: Galakrond’s Fall dawn||Dragonflight||35:00||28:00||21:00|
|Dawn of the Infinites: Murozond’s Rise||Dragonflight||37:00||29:36||22:12|
|Black Rook Hold||Legion||36:00||28:48||23:24|
|Waycrest Manor||Battle for Azeroth||36:40||29:20||22:00|
|Atal’Dazar||Battle for Azeroth||30:00||24:00||18:00|
|Everbloom||Warlords of Draenor||33:00||26:24||19:48|
|Throne of the Tides||Cataclysm||34:00||27:12||20:24|
As you can see, this has become a good tradition to mix the mega dungeon and the mythic dungeons from the previous expansion. But there’s good news. Legion and BFA dungeons were designed and developed for the Mythic+ keys first. That’s why you shouldn’t expect any troubles with balance here, unlike WoD and Cataclysm instances, which were not developed for the Key challenges at all!
Acquire the World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Tier sets from version 10.2 for improved effectiveness in key adventures, but to do this, you should spend a part of time in the raids.
New Affix in the Dragonflight Season 3
If you’re newbie in the world of Warcraft: Dragonflight season three, you might been interested in the affixes, which you have to pass in the dungeons.
- Tyrannical: Bosses in dungeons like Darkheart Thicket are tougher—expect longer boss fights and bigger health pools.
- Storming: Whirling tornadoes make a guest appearance, so keep moving and don’t get caught in a dance with them.
- Raging: When mobs get low on health, they hit harder—like a cornered animal, they’re dangerous when wounded.
- Fortified: Regular enemies are hitting the gym; they’re tankier and hit like a truck, so focus your CC and strategies.
- Entangling: Roots will trip you up; move smartly or you’ll be stuck admiring the scenery in places like Waycrest Manor.
- Bolstering: Kill mobs evenly, or that last one standing will become a mini-boss and ruin your day.
- Incorporeal: Ghostly figures join the fight, making things slippery; don’t let them sneak up on you.
- Spiteful: Defeated enemies become spiteful shades—think angry ghosts holding a grudge; don’t turn your back!
- Afflicted: Affixes make you think twice about your pulls and pot usage—plan ahead or suffer.
- Volcanic: It’s like the floor is lava, so keep hopping or you’ll get fried—stay on your toes!
- Sanguine: Watch your step, as mobs leave pools of health-draining goop on death; it’s a messy business.
- Bursting: Mobs explode on death in a chain reaction; so kill carefully unless you want a group wipe.
Substitutional affixes from Legion expansion and others rotation first weeks
We have a list of substitutional affixes for first 10 weeks if you need them to expect your journey with a highest of possible rewards:
|Week #||Affix 1|
Item Level for the keys
Like in all previous seasons of the DF dungeons, the gear has been separated into titles and item levels. The maximum item level has been increased to 483. You can find the list of all item level rewards for those dungeons right in the table below.
|Difficulty||End of Dungeon||End Dungeon Gear Track||Great Vault||Great Vault Gear Track|
|2||441||Veteran 1/8||454||Champion 1/8|
|3||444||Veteran 2/8||457||Champion 2/8|
|4||444||Veteran 2/8||460||Champion 3/8|
|5||447||Veteran 3/8||460||Champion 3/8|
|6||447||Veteran 3/8||463||Champion 4/8|
|7||450||Veteran 4/8||463||Champion 4/8|
|8||450||Veteran 4/8||467||Hero 1/6|
|9||454||Champion 1/8||467||Hero 1/6|
|10||454||Champion 1/8||470||Hero 2/6|
|11||457||Champion 2/8||470||Hero 2/6|
|12||457||Champion 2/8||473||Hero 3/6|
|13||460||Champion 3/8||473||Hero 3/6|
|14||460||Champion 3/8||473||Hero 3/6|
|15||463||Champion 4/8||476||Hero 4/6|
|16||463||Champion 4/8||476||Hero 4/6|
|17||467||Hero 1/6||476||Hero 4/6|
|18||467||Hero 1/6||480||Myth 1/4|
|19||470||Hero 2/6||480||Myth 1/4|
|20||470||Hero 2/6||483||Myth 2/4|
Season unique rewards for the Mythic+ Dragonflight Season 3
To be honest, there’s nothing new in terms of rewards for all the DF dungeons. Just many teleports, mounts, titles, and of course, the meta achievement of achieving the highest possible RIO you can increase in the Dawn of the Infinite or older dungeons from the Azeroth expansion.
|Title||Type of Reward||Laconic Requirement|
|Keystone Hero: Atal’Dazar||Teleport||Complete Atal’Dazar at Mythic 20+ within time.|
|Keystone Hero: Black Rook Hold||Teleport||Complete Black Rook Hold at Mythic 20+ within time.|
|Keystone Hero: Darkheart Thicket||Teleport||Complete Darkheart Thicket at Mythic 20+ within time.|
|Keystone Hero: Dawn of the Infinite||Teleport||Complete both Dawn of the Infinite dungeons at Mythic 20+ within time.|
|Keystone Hero: The Everbloom||Teleport||Complete The Everbloom at Mythic 20+ within time.|
|Keystone Hero: Throne of the Tides||Teleport||Complete Throne of the Tides at Mythic 20+ within time.|
|Keystone Hero: Waycrest Manor||Teleport||Complete Waycrest Manor at Mythic 20+ within time.|
|Dragonflight Keystone Explorer: Season Three||Title||Achieve Mythic+ Rating of at least 750.|
|Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season Three||Title||Achieve Mythic+ Rating of at least 1,500 and earn “The Dreaming” title.|
|Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Three||Mount & Item||Achieve Mythic+ Rating of 2,000 for Verdant Armoredon mount and tier piece.|
|Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Three||Achievement & Visual Effect||Achieve Mythic+ Rating of 2,500 for visual effects and account-wide unlock.|
|Keystone Master mount for Season 3||Mount||Attain as part of the Keystone Master achievement.|