So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Glory of the Ulduar Raider Boost
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Get Some Items During the Glory of the Raider Boost?
Usually, during the Glory of the Ulduar Raider boost, we only give the items that are not reserved by other customers and not needed by raiders.
Given that our raiders have decent gear, the customers usually get 3-6 items; however, the gear is not guaranteed, and there’s a chance you won’t get any if the group is unlucky with the drop. So don’t feel down if you get unlucky and don’t get any items during one of your runs. After all, the point of this particular carry is to get all the most challenging WotLK Classic achievements. Buy one of our Ulduar run services, and you’ll get all the loot you need!
This way, we do not want to guarantee any loot, but we always try to make every customer happy.
Who Will Be Playing On My Account?
One of our professional boosters will log in to your account to complete the Glory of the Raider boost. All our boosters complete the identity verification and sign a contract with us; you can be sure of the safety of your account.
How My Ulduar Raider Glory Will Be Completed?
- Configure your carry service and submit your order.
- If you have any issues regarding the meta-achievement, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You may do so by using the live chat feature on our website or emailing us.
- Our customer service reps will contact you and ask regarding a convenient time to book your World of Warcraft raid.
- We’ll coordinate with your schedule to finalize all the arrangements and decide when to book your Ulduar Raider Glory achievement.
- We will get your Wrath Classic account details and check access beforehand; once it’s time to start, our professional booster will log into the game, and the Glory of the Raider boosting service will begin! We will remind you beforehand and ask you to vacate your World of Warcraft game account shortly before the beginning of the raid run.
- We would appreciate it if you would take the time to offer us a Trustpilot review after completing your carry service.
Can I Play Myself?
No, unfortunately, for now this carry is only available through account sharing. Later in the expansion, though, we might introduce self-play mode when the achievements are a bit easier!