So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Ironbound Proto-Drake Boost
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Get Gear During the Glory of the Raider Run?
Normally, we only provide items not reserved by other customers and are not required by raiders during the Glory of the Raider boost.
Given that our raiders have good gear, buyers typically receive 3-6 items; however, the gear is not guaranteed, and there is a possibility that you won’t receive any if the group has terrible luck with the drop.
Therefore, don’t get saddened if you have poor luck and don’t get as much gear throughout the run as you hoped. This carry aims to complete the hardest WotLK Classic raider achievements. Feel free to check out our specialist services if you want gear.
Is This Service Available in any Realm and Faction?
Unfortunately, we only have trustworthy teams on a selected few realms, and even in those realms, the teams only offer the Ironbound and Rusted Proto-Drake service on one of the factions. This is because finding a WotLK Classic team good enough to boost Glory of the Ulduar Raider is a non-trivial task. We don’t want to sacrifice the quality of our services in favor of increasing the sales numbers.
Who Will Be Playing On My Account?
To complete the Glory of the Raider boost, one of our professional boosters will log into your account. You may be certain of the security of your account because all of our boosters successfully complete the identity verification process and sign a contract with us.
How My Glory of the Ulduar Raider Boost Will Be Completed?
- Configure your carry service and submit your order.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about this meta-achievement. You can do this by emailing us or via the live chat option on our website.
- Your preferred time to schedule your World of Warcraft raid will be discussed when one of our customer service representatives contacts you.
- We’ll work with you to confirm the details and decide the best time to book your Glory achievement.. If possible, you may share your Wrath of the Lich King Classic account and let us verify the access beforehand to save time.
- As with other piloted services, we will notify you in advance and ask you to log out of your World of Warcraft account just before the raid run starts. Our skilled booster will log into the game and begin the Ironbound Proto-Drake mount when it’s time to begin.
- We will provide a link to the personal live stream of your service (youtube or twitch, booster’s choice) and ask him to take screenshots at your request.
- After your carry service, we appreciate it if you share your positive experience with us by leaving a Trustpilot review.
Can I Play Myself?
Sadly, at the moment, account sharing is the only way to access this carry. However, we might include Self-Play later in the expansion when the achievements are a little easier.
Which Ulduar Raider Glory Achievements are the Hardest?
Most players deem achievements like Lose Your Illusion, I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare, and Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare the toughest to get.