So empty, Big Sadge :(
WotLK Obsidian Sanctum Boost
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get Obsidian Sanctum Loot Ordering the Default Option?
You have a chance of getting some, but it is not at all certain that you will. You will only be able to obtain items that have not already been claimed by customers who purchased guaranteed Eye of Eternity loot or members of the raid.
What happens if I get no items choosing the Full Loot Priority option?
In that scenario, our team will send you an invitation to a run the following week, and you will take part in yet another WotLK Classic Obsidian Sanctum raid run until you obtain your prize.
Do the Downgrades or Duplicate Items Count Toward my Guarantee?
They certainly do. All of the items that you receive throughout a run are counted against the guaranteed quantity, with the exception of duplicates of the same equipment slot. This is a general rule of thumb. Our crew will do everything in their power to provide you with the Obsidian Sanctum loot that will upgrade you, though. If you are interested in specific WoW WotLK items check our specific items boost service.
How my order will be completed?
- Configure your WoW WotLK Obsidian Sanctum carry service and submit your order.
- If you have any issues regarding the WoW WotLK Classic order that you placed, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. You may do so by using the live chat feature on our website or by sending us an email.
- Our customer service representatives will contact you through the messaging service of your choice or through an online chat, and inquire regarding the convenient time to book your Obsidian Sanctum raid boost.
- We’ll coordinate with your schedule to finalize all the arrangements and decide when to book your WotLK Classic Obsidian Sanctum raid boost.
- Your WotLK Classic Obsidian Sanctum raid boost will begin at the appointed time. Please don’t be late!
- Once your Wrath of the Lich King Classic Obsidian Sanctum carry service has been successfully completed, we would appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave us a review on Trustpilot.
How do you get into the Obsidian Sanctum?
You will find the Obsidian Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight. It can be reached from the north by traveling south on the Path of the Titans. The southernmost of the room’s five portals is the OS portal. The location is very convenient even if you don’t have a flying mount yet because the flight point is directly above the room with the portals. Just descend into the crack in the ice and follow the road until you enter the ground floor of the Temple.
What level can you enter Obsidian Sanctum?
The Obsidian Sanctum is designed for and can only be accessed by players that hit level 80. As is the case with all WoW Classic WotLK raids. If you are having trouble reaching the required level, consider using our 1-80 character boost and you’ll get there in no time!
How often can you do Obsidian Sanctum?
All raids in Wrath of the Lich King Classic, including the Obsidian Sanctum are on a set cooldown of 1 in-game week. This means that your character’s progress in a dungeon or raid is saved until the weekly reset, which wipes all progress and lets you run the raid again. The weekly reset marks the start of an in-game week in WoW Classic and occurs on Tuesday if you play on US realm and on Wednesday if you play on EU realm.
What Mounts drop in Obsidian Sanctum?
Obsidian Sanctum drops two versions of a Black Drake flying mount depending on the instance. you get Reins of the Black Drake for beating Sartarion + all three Twilight Drakes in 10-man dungeon and Reins of the Twilight Drake for doing the same in 25-man OS. These magnificent creatures are guaranteed to drop if you manage to beat the boss of WotLK Classic Obsidian Sanctum together with his minions, which is no easy feat.
How many bosses are in Obsidian Sanctum?
OS instance has one boss, Sartharion himself, and three Twilight Drakes:
- Tenebron – the first drake to engage you if you leave him alive. Located between the entrance and the boss’ platform;
- Shadron – is the second drake to attack unless he is killed before the fight. Can be found in the northernmost part of the instance;
- Vesperon – located on the terrace to Sartharion’s left; last to attack your group if allowed to live.