Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market is a mysterious place, where brokers go to do business. In contrast to Karazhan and Mechagon, unlocking this mega-dungeon won’t be an issue for anyone: the questline that allows you to visit the dungeon is rather small, and, for the most part, consists of running around the game world and interacting with NPCs. You get sent to a few different zones, to find out how you can secure the passage to the Tazavesh Market, and once that’s out of the way, you’re good to go.
The entire dungeon is one massive marketplace, with its own customs offices, preventing unwanted travelers from accessing the lucrative market, an enormous mailroom for sorting all of their correspondency, auction area and even a VIP lounge, where the most esteemed guests can could hang out and enjoy live performances.
- A full 8/8 bosses clear of Tazavesh, the Veiled Market on the selected difficulty;
- All the loot that dropped to you directly. Please be aware that in Personal loot mode you will only be getting loot that the game drops directly to you. Tazavesh bosses drop level 226 loot in Mythic mode and level 233 loot in Mythic Hard mode;
- Ability to add one or two loot traders to your boost. Loot traders are characters of the same armor type as you are, that will trade you gear that they get during the run;
Please understand, that the loot traders are affected by in-game limitations and will not be able to trade an item, if the item in question is higher than one they got equipped in that slot. The average item level of our loot traders is, currently, 226+;
- If loot traders are added to the boost, the service also includes all tradeable loot that your personal traders will get. Keep in mind, that BoE items can’t be traded between realms.
- A small chance to loot Cartel Master’s Gearglider — a rare mount that can be dropped by So’leah;
- The loot tables from Tazavesh bosses include level 239 conduits for all classes;
- If you opt for Hard Mode, you will also get the Fake It ‘Til You Make It achievement and Tazavesh Gearglider mount;
- Optional Piloted mode – in this mode one of our team will play your character in the run for you. Your personal presence is not required. You will be able to watch the progress of your boost via stream;
- Optional Self-play mode – in this mode you will play yourself, alongside the best team we can offer.
The ETA for the boost is 1-2 days.
Level 60 character. Use our Powerleveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.
Your character's average item level has to be 215 or higher. Use our Full Gear service if it is lower.Good knowledge of tactics and good DPS
Additional requirements if you select Piloted mode:
We will need access to your account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. The account will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
4 reasons to choose Epiccarry for your Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run boost:
- All of our players have years of experience and are exceptionally skilled in the game. We only hire people that proved their expertise in the field they apply for. Buying WoW Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run from us, you can be sure it will be done by a skilled and competent player.
- Our support team goes out of its way to keep you as involved with the process as possible. We provide a constant stream of updates, let you know of milestones we have reached and notify you of any situation that may need your attention.
- We will broadcast the process via private streams. You can tune in any time to check on the progress, or for entertainment if that’s your thing!
- We always choose the safest and most discreet way to perform our services. We only log in to your account using a new VPN that matches your country and stay away from anything that might put your account at risk.
Log in to rate this.Loading...