- All random Mythic+ dungeons below level 12 will be started in 15-60 minutes after the purchase.
- For random 13-15 keys, the ETA may reach 2 hours.
- For random 16+ keys, the ETA may reach 1 day.
- Adding loot traders to your run may increase the wait time as it is harder to assemble the team with the right composition of classes.
- Specific Mythic dungeons may take much longer to start. It may take us up to 72 hours to farm a required key.
Mythic+ Dungeons Service Includes
A selected number of Mythic+ runs on selected Keystone level. We will use our keystone.
All the loot that you get in those dungeons, including gold, gear, recipes, and reputation. Mounts that have random drop chance are not included.
Guaranteed gear from the Weekly Challenger’s Chest. The item level of the loot depends on the highest level of the dungeon you completed during the previous week.
Ability to choose between a random dungeon run or specify a dungeon you would like to complete. Please note, that it may take us up to 72 hours to farm a key required for specific dungeon and level of your choice.
Optional Self-play mode – in this mode you will play yourself, alongside the best team we can offer. Please understand, that for dungeon levels 16+ your DPS must be sufficient (i.e. 30k+ average DPS in a given run) to finish the dungeon in timer. If it turns out to be too low, the run will be downgraded to without timer mode and the price difference will be compensated with coupon.
Optional Piloted mode – in this mode one of our team will play your character in the run for you. Your personal presence is not required. You will be able to watch the progress of your boost via stream.
Optional completion Within timer — if this option is chosen, we guarantee that your run will be completed within the time limit that is set for the dungeon.
Loot traders – by adding a number of loot traders to your run you increase the odds of getting additional loot at the end of the run. The average item level of our Loot traders is 465.
If loot traders are added to the boost: The service also includes all tradeable loot that your traders will get.
How will your M+ boost go
We will help you to schedule your run after the boost is purchased. For random keys lower than 11, the usual wait time is under an hour. In most cases, you can expect a random dungeon to be started in under 20 minutes after the purchase.
For random 13-15 keys, the wait time can be anywhere between 15 and 120 minutes.
For random 16+ keys, the wait time can reach one day.
Specific Mythic dungeons are much harder to start as it takes time to farm a required key. It may take up to 72 hours.
The run will start at a scheduled time.
Our team will run the dungeon as quickly as possible. However, unless you chose in timer option, the completion within the time-limit is not guaranteed.
You can choose either Self-Play or Piloted mode for this boost. Former means that you will play yourself, alongside best team at our disposal. Latter means that one of our team will play for you. Please, be ready to share your login and password with us if you opt for Piloted.
- A chance to get up to 2 items at the end of every run.
- Loot from the Weekly Chest. The item level of the gear you get directly depends on the highest level of the M+ dungeon you have completed last week.
- The item level of the loot you get from these sources is tied to the dungeon level. Consult the following table to learn the specifics.
|Keystone level||End-of-dungeon reward||Weekly chest reward|
- Titan Residuum, which you can use to buy Azerite armor. The amount you will get depends on the dungeon level.
- Azerite for your Heart of Azeroth.
- Any achievements that require you to complete a dungeon of a specific level: Keystone Initiate, Keystone Challenger, Keystone Conqueror, and Keystone Master.
- Any achievements that require you to complete a specific Mythic dungeon:
Level 120 character. Use our Powerleveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.
Item level 465 and 30k+ average DPS during the dungeon run for keys 16+ within timer.
About Mythic+ Dungeons
Mythic+ dungeons were introduced in Legion as a replacement to challenge mode system. This mode of content is meant to crank the difficulty of your standard 5 people dungeon to eleven and challenge even the most powerful groups of players.
Mythic+ dungeons have levels; each next level being the harder version of a previous one. Higher-level dungeons can be accessed via the Keystones. You can keep leveling your key by finishing the run within a set time-limit. Higher keystone levels add to the difficulty, but also boost the loot.
In BfA, M+ dungeons serve as a way to progress your character from the stage where you’ve just finished leveling your character to the end game. A character fully equipped in high-level mythic+ gear is considered to be ready to start conquering Heroic raid content of the game. All of the BfA dungeons have a Mythic+ difficulty mode, including Operation Mechagon.