Amrine Excavation Boost
Amrine Excavation is the first expedition you’ll do in the New World. In order to gain access to this dungeon, all you need to do is follow the main questline, which will send you into the expedition and give you the required item to enter it. The recommended level for this expedition is 25, but you are able to get into the dungeon at around level 20. However, your experience will be a lot smoother if you do it a bit later — at levels 27-29. As with all expeditions in the game, Amrine Excavation requires a group of 5 people.
There are very few Elite named enemies and only two bosses in this expedition, but this doesn’t mean that your run will be fast and breezy. Both bosses of this expedition, Foreman Nakashima and Simon Grey, belong to the Lost type and take increased Strike, Ice and Nature damage and less Thrust and Void damage.
You should always run Amrine Excavation at least once while you’re leveling, as it’s a great source of EXP, weapon skill loot, and other valuable stuff. Also, before you join the expedition, make sure to accept all quests for it. In other words, don’t forget about the bestest boy of all the Aeternum — Barkimedes.
Our player will find a group and beat the Amrine Excavation Expedition. You’ll get:
- Amrine Excavation expedition loot;
- the “You Call This Archeology?” achievement for beating the final boss of the dungeon — Simon Grey;
- an “Archeologist” character title;
- some gold that our player will collect during the run;
- a chance to get special resources that drop from mobs and bosses in each expedition. These resources can be used to craft expedition-specific armor sets with pre-determined perk combinations;
- Chance to get rare Tier III weapons and gear, such as Simon Grey’s Toothpick, Flare Spark, Darkness Defined, Simon’s Hacksilver Ring, Nakashima’s Keepsake.
The ETA for this service is 1-3 hours.
We don’t use programs or bots in our work. All orders are done by hand. We can stream the progress of your boost or provide screenshots at your request.
The boost will be done in Piloted mode. One of our team will play for you. You will be able to watch your character via stream. We will use the VPN of your country.
Level 25 character. Use our Power leveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. The account will be occupied while we work.
You need to own enough Amrine Tuning Orbs for every run you select. Please select the “I don’t have Amrine Tuning Orb” if you don’t have enough.
How do I craft the Amrine Tuning Orb in New World?
Crafting a Starstone Tuning Orb requires Stonecutting Lv. 25, Stonecutting Table, and the following reagents:
- Corrupted Silver – 10x can be gathered from Corruption Events;
- Iron Chisel – can be bought at the Faction vendor;
- Stone Block – 50x;
- Eternal Heart.
Where is the entrance into the New World Amrine Expedition Expedition?
Amrine Expedition is located in the Windsward, an area meant for level 1-25 players, to the North of the main settlement. Follow the Northern exit and keep going till you are in between Amrine Temple and Fort Windsward. The entrance will be to your right. Check this map to see the exact location.
What level is required for the Amrine Expedition?
Amrine Expedition expedition is meant for a group of level 25+ players.
Log in to rate this.Loading...