No products in the cart.
Broken Highland Mustang
Highland Mustangs are rare and coveted mounts in World of Warcraft that can be obtained by defeating the rare mob Knight-Captain Aldrin or Doomrider Helgrim in the Arathi Highlands. However, this can be a time-consuming and difficult task. For players who want to obtain these mounts without the hassle, Highland Mustang mounts Boosting Services are available.
Highland Mustang Mounts Boosting Service Includes
- A team of experienced and skilled players who will farm the rare mob Knight-Captain Aldrin or Doomrider Helgrim until you get
- The service is available for both Horde and Alliance players, as the mount drops for one faction player will also add another faction version of the mount.
- Safe and Secure: We take the security of your account seriously, which is why we only use professional methods to obtain the mount. We use VPNs and other security measures to ensure your account is safe during boosting.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Our customer support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns. We’re here to help you through every step of the boosting process and provide a smooth, stress-free experience.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
The time it takes to obtain the mount is random, as it is dependent on the rare mob’s spawn rate and the chance of the mount dropping. However, with our experienced and skilled players, we aim to obtain the mount as quickly as possible.
Highland Mustangs Boost Requirements
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to Get the Highland Mustang Mounts
Highland Mustang mounts are horses that can be captured in the Arathi Highlands. Here are the steps to obtain these mounts:
- Head to the BfA Arathi Highlands zone and go to the Dabyrie’s Farmstead subzone.
- Locate Knight-Captain Aldrin rare. This rare mob has a chance to drop the Broken Highland Mustang mount.
- Kill Knight-Captain Aldrin rare and loot the mount if it drops. Note that this mount is Horde-only.
- For Alliance players, you can obtain the Highland Mustang mount by killing the Horde-friendly version of Knight-Captain Aldrin, Doomrider Helgrim.
- Acquiring any of the Broken Highland Mustang mount or the Highland Mustang mount will teach you the other one.
Tips for Farming the Highland Mustang Mounts:
- Check the rare’s spawn timer: Knight-Captain Aldrin rare has a long respawn timer of several hours. You can check its spawn timer using addons like NPCScan or SilverDragon.
- Keep an eye out for other rares: While waiting for Knight-Captain Aldrin rare to spawn, you can also farm other rare mobs in the area for loot and reputation.
- Keep trying: Mount drops are based on chance, so it may take several attempts before you finally get the Highland Mustang mounts.
Our ReviewsSpeak for themselves