So empty, Big Sadge :(
Looking to add the Frightened Kodo mount to your collection but having trouble getting it to drop? Our Frightened Kodo Mount Boosting Service can help you obtain this rare and elusive mount quickly and efficiently.
Frightened Kodo Mount Boost Service Includes
- A team of experienced players will hunt down the Frightened Kodo mount for you.
- Efficient and fast service to save you time and frustration
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your needs
- Safe and secure service that ensures the confidentiality of your account information
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Mount Farming takes 1-5 days
Frightened Kodo Boost Requirements
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to get the Frightened Kodo mount
The Frightened Kodo is located in Darkshore and can be obtained by clicking on it to start the “Calming” cast. However, there are a few things you need to know before you start searching for this mount:
- The Frightened Kodo has a 100% drop chance, but it can only be claimed by the first player who channels the “Calming” cast.
- The Frightened Kodo also spawns after a hard or soft server restart.
- Class trial characters can loot it.
- The Frightened Kodo is a clickable NPC that spawns in several locations in Darkshore.
- Warfront status doesn’t affect its spawn, and neither does your faction.
- The Kodo seems to disappear if unclaimed for ~2 minutes. So, a short window to claim is hard to share with friends.
- The respawn time seems to be ~2-6 hours.
To make the search for the Frightened Kodo easier, you can use the following macro: /tar fright. This macro will target the Frightened Kodo and can be bound to a button for easier searching.