So empty, Big Sadge :(
Looking to add the Frostwolf Howler to your mount collection? Let us help! Our boosting service will get you this epic wolf mount quickly and easily.
Frostwolf Howler Mount Boost Service Includes
- Professional and experienced boosters which will efficiently farm the Frostwolf Howler mount for you
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your availability
- All loot and rewards obtained during the boosting process will be yours to keep
- 24/7 customer support to assist you with any questions or concerns
- We prioritize customer satisfaction and strive to provide a seamless and stress-free boosting experience
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Mount farming takes 1-2 days
Frostwolf Howler Boost Requirements
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to get the Frostwolf Howler Mount
To purchase the Frostwolf Howler, you must have 15 Marks of Honor. These can be obtained by participating in PvP activities and completing PvP quests. Once you have the required Marks of Honor, purchase the mount from Grunnda Wolfheart in Alterac Valley or Jorek Ironside in Hillsbrad Foothills.
It’s important to note that you must be of the Horde faction to purchase and ride the Frostwolf Howler. Alliance players cannot obtain or use this mount.
Tips for obtaining the mount:
- Participate in PvP activities regularly to earn Honor and Marks of Honor.
- Complete PvP quests to earn extra Honor and Marks of Honor.
- Join a PvP-focused guild or group to increase your chances of success in PvP activities.
- Consider using PvP-focused addons and macros to improve your gameplay.