Wrathion Reputation Boost
Your journey through WoW Dragonflight expansion will sooner or later bring you to the Obsidian Citadel, a dwelling of Black Dragonflight. There, you will be offered to side with one of the two dragons as a part of The Allegiance to One quest. Both Wrathion or Sabellian are leaders of this minor faction and you can side with one of them.
You’ll have the chance to help one of these guys win a power struggle against the other by pledging your allegiance and completing a series of tasks each week. The mission that causes you to choose between the two sister reputations is only available once a week, but you can change your mind later. Selecting a dragon, however, may be challenging because each one offers a variety of advantages.
Despite not belonging to one of the four major factions in the Dragon Isles, Wrathion plays a huge part in the story of Dragonflight and is thus a useful ally. The two dragons use the old reputation system rather than the new renown, as is the case with all minor factions. It will take some time before you can call yourself a true friend because there are six tiers of standing with each of them, and each one requires earning 8,400 reputation.
By improving your relationship with Wrathion, you’ll be able to buy neat rewards and also learn a lot about the history of the Dragon Isles and become a true friend of the Black Dragonflight.
Players can save time on dailies and other rep-grinding tasks by using the our service. Buy Wrathion reputation boost and reap all the benefits without subjecting yourself to tedious grind.
Wrathion Reputation Boost Includes
Our player will boost your Wrathion reputation to the desired level by completing the Keys of Loyalty quest and participating in Obsidian Citadel special events. As a result:
- you will reach the desired reputation level with Wrathion;
- you will earn the Loyalty to the Prince character achievement;
- you will earn the Agent of the Black Prince character title;
- you’ll be able to buy two pieces of ilvl 389 epic gear, which is very helpful at the beginning of the expansion: Obsidian Collar and Obsidian Cape;
- Various cosmetic items for your Dragonriding mount: Renewed Proto-Drake: Gold and Black Armor, Cliffside Wylderdrake: Gold and Black Armor, Highland Drake: Gold and Black Armor and other neat rewards;
- Various transmog cosmetic rewards: Obsidian Spellweaver’s Stave, Obsidian Guard’s Skullsplitter, Ensemble: Sabellian’s Battlegear Cloth Armor and many other cosmetic rewards;
- Obsidian Proto-Whelp pet and other things.
We don’t use programs or bots in our work. All orders are done by hand. We can stream the progress of your boost or provide screenshots at your request.
The boost will be done in Piloted mode (with account sharing). One of our team will play your character for you. You will be able to watch the service via personal stream. We will use the VPN of your country.
The Wrathion Reputation Boost will be started on the day of the purchase and will take 10-14 days to complete, assuming that you have no progress and are buying Acquaintance to True friend.
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost if you don’t meet this requirement.Your character must have access to World Quests. Choose the unlock option if you need help with that.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
Wrathion Reputation Guide
Your reputation with neither of the two dragons will decrease in response to your attempts to enhance your status with the other, in contrast to other “rival” factions in the game. Moreover, there is a way to improve your relationship with Wrathion and Sabellian simultaneously, albeit at a slower rate.
The Allegiance to One World Quest, which you can start once you unlock World Quests, will grant access to these reputations when you complete it. Every week, you have the option of supporting either the Wrathion faction or Sabellian, and any rep you gain by doing World quests that week will be applied to the chosen leader of the Black Dragonflight. Read More
When you enter the citadel, Wrathion and Sabellian will swoop down from the Obsidian Throne when you make your weekly alliance choice, and you’ll be given a weekly. The Keys of Loyalty quest asks you to repair an Obsidian Key and return it to one of the dragons. The Djaradin Elite mobs in and around the Obsidian Citadel drop the necessary components to craft this key.
Every week, the first key you turn in gives you rep with your selected dragon’s faction. If you want to be extra helpful to Black dragons, you can continue gathering materials from the local creatures to restore more keys and give them to one of the four NPCs of your choice. Giving the key to one of the leaders gets you a significant boost in reputation with that NPC, and Valdrakken Accord, one of the four major factions of Dragon Isles. You can also give it to one of the officers and get a more moderate boost in reputation with both of them. Here are the exact numbers:
- Wrathion: 150 Wrathion Reputation, 50 Valdrakken Accord Renown.
- Sabellian: 150 Wrathion Reputation, 50 Valdrakken Accord Renown.
- Forgemaster Bazentus or Igys the Believer: 75 Wrathion Reputation, 75 Sabellian Reputation. 50 Valdrakken Accord Renown.
Wrathion Reputation levels
The Obsidian Citadel events and the Keys of Loyalty quest aren’t the only weekly missions available; whichever party you choose will have many more.
Each dragon commander has a reputation that is divided into five levels. You can switch between Wrathion and Sabellian every week as often as you’d like because the reputation is permanent. You will begin as an Acquaintance and progress all the way to True Friend instead of the typical Neutral-Exalted levels. Wrathion reputation levels are:
- True Friend.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does Wrathion Reputation Boost Require Account Sharing?
It does, indeed. Our services’ main objective is to save you hours of time. It would kind of undermine the whole point to ask for your presence. 🙂
How Does Wrathion Reputation Boost Work?
- Configure your WoW DF Wrathion reputation carry and submit your order.
- Please fill in the form on our website with your character’s data.
- Don’t hesitate to contact the customer support team if you require additional details regarding your order. You can reach us via live chat or email. They are ready to answer your questions if you have any.
- Helpful guys from the customer support team will contact you via your preferred messenger or email once your payment has gone through.
- Your boost starts as soon as we manage to appoint a professional booster. This is usually done within a few hours after we received your order.
- Expect extensive interaction with our customer support. They’ll keep you up to date by sharing the screenshots of your boost.
- Share a review of your smooth experience when the carry is finished! Join thousands of happy customers by leaving a positive Trustpilot review of our services.
Log in to rate this.Loading...