Arena 3v3 WoW Boost
Your boost will be started during the first week of Shadowlands PvP season 2.
Use 3v3 Coaching service If you’d like to get a rating higher than 1800 in Self-Play mode.
Here you can buy World of Warcraft (WoW) Arena 3v3 WoW Boost boost.
- You will get the boost to the chosen rating;
- You will get some artifact power for each arena win;
- Depending on the chosen rating you may get:
- For reaching 1400 rating – Combatant: Shadowlands Season 2 achievement; Appearance Elite Gear: Bracers and Belt;
- For reaching 1600 rating – Challenger: Shadowlands Season 2 achievement; Appearance Elite Gear: Gloves, Legs, and Boots;
- For reaching 1800 rating – Rival: Shadowlands Season 2 achievement; Appearance Elite Gear: Helm, Shoulder, and Chest.
The ETA on this service may vary. It depends on the number of matches we’ll need to play to gain the requested rating.
You can choose either Self-Play or Piloted mode for this boost. Former means that you will play yourself, alongside best team at our disposal. Latter means that one of our team will play for you. Please, be ready to share your login and password with us if you opt for Piloted.
After the order, you will be contacted via customer support to schedule your boost.
We don’t use programs or bots in our work. All orders are done by hand. We can stream the progress of your boost or provide screenshots at your request.
The boost will be done in Self-Play mode. You will play yourself, alongside best team at our disposal. We do not need access to your account in this mode.
We always strive to provide clear information regarding all the services, to keep them informed about possible risks. The main aims of our team are honesty and openness so we don’t want our clients to have a chance to get a 1-6 month suspension of their accounts, unlike other “scamming shops”. After a ban wave that happened on the 7th May 2018 (1-6 months suspension) for the arena boost with account sharing, we highly recommend purchasing this service in Self-play mode to avoid the possible risks of getting banned. We never use any bots or hacks, also, for each of our piloted services clean new VPN is applied, which reduces the risk of suspension.
- we are able to provide a maximum of 1800 rating. If you decide to get a higher rating (starting from 1800 in 3v3), we would highly recommend you to order the Coaching service for a specific number of hours; you will need to participate in a party and be involved in a play with 2 professional PvP boosters;
- in case you have ordered rating higher than 1600 and not have enough in-game skills, then you will be compensated the amount for the part left of your order (for example you have ordered 0-1800 but guys able to reach with you only 1700, in this case, you will be charged the cost of 0-1700 rating and the rest of 0-1800 payment will be refunded). However, usually, we inform our customers about the maximum they can reach after 5-7 games or you can determine your skill via using our Coaching service for 1 hour;
- in case you don’t want to continue the boost (before order fulfillment), then you will be compensated the amount for the part left of your order;
- if you want to play in a healing spec you must understand that you need to have good in-game skills as it won’t be possible to get you boosted if you gonna die in the first minutes of the fight. After purchase, we’ll take you on a 1-hour test run to determine the level of your skills. In case it’s not sufficient, you will be offered to proceed with the boost in Damage Dealer specialization or we will issue you a refund of the amount of your order minus the cost of 1-hour coaching.
Level 60 character. Use our Powerleveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.
Your average item level has to be:
- 170 or higher to get 1600 rating in Self-Play mode;
- 210 or higher to get 1800 rating in any mode;
- 220 or higher to get 2100 rating in any mode.
Check out our Full Gear boost if your gear level is lower.
Log in to rate this.Loading...