So empty, Big Sadge :(
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market is a mysterious place, where brokers go to do business. In contrast to Karazhan and Mechagon, unlocking this mega-dungeon won’t be an issue for anyone: the questline that allows you to visit the dungeon is rather small, and, for the most part, consists of running around the game world and interacting with NPCs. You get sent to a few different zones, to find out how you can secure the passage to the Tazavesh Market, and once that’s out of the way, you’re good to go.
The entire dungeon is one massive marketplace, with its own customs offices, preventing unwanted travelers from accessing the lucrative market, an enormous mailroom for sorting all of their correspondency, auction area and even a VIP lounge, where the most esteemed guests can could hang out and enjoy live performances.
- A full 8/8 bosses clear of Tazavesh, the Veiled Market on the selected difficulty;
- All the loot that dropped to you directly. Please be aware that in Personal loot mode you will only be getting loot that the game drops directly to you. Tazavesh bosses drop level 262 loot in Mythic mode and level 269 loot in Mythic Hard mode;
- Ability to add one or two loot traders to your boost. Loot traders are characters of the same armor type as you are, that will trade you gear that they get during the run;
Please understand, that the loot traders are affected by in-game limitations and will not be able to trade an item, if the item in question is higher than one they got equipped in that slot. The average item level of our loot traders is, currently, 265+;
- If loot traders are added to the boost, the service also includes all tradeable loot that your personal traders will get. Keep in mind, that BoE items can’t be traded between realms.
- A small chance to loot Cartel Master’s Gearglider — a rare mount that can be dropped by So’leah;
- The loot tables from Tazavesh bosses include level 239 conduits for all classes;
- If you opt for Hard Mode, you will also get the Fake It ‘Til You Make It achievement and Tazavesh Gearglider mount;
- Optional Piloted mode – in this mode one of our team will play your character in the run for you. Your personal presence is not required. You will be able to watch the progress of your boost via stream;
- Optional Self-play mode – in this mode you will play yourself, alongside the best team we can offer.
The ETA for the boost is 1-2 days.
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
Your average gear level has to be 240+ . You can use our PvE gear boost if you don't meet this requirement.Good knowledge of tactics and good DPS
Additional requirements if you select Piloted mode:
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
4 reasons to choose Epiccarry for your Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run boost:
- All of our players have years of experience and are exceptionally skilled in the game. We only hire people that proved their expertise in the field they apply for. Buying WoW Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run from us, you can be sure it will be done by a skilled and competent player.
- Our support team goes out of its way to keep you as involved with the process as possible. We provide a constant stream of updates, let you know of milestones we have reached and notify you of any situation that may need your attention.
- We will broadcast the process via private streams. You can tune in any time to check on the progress, or for entertainment if that’s your thing!
- We always choose the safest and most discreet way to perform our services. We only log in to your account using a new VPN that matches your country and stay away from anything that might put your account at risk.
About Tazavesh Boost Service
Tazavesh is a new mega-dungeon for the Chains of Domination 9.1 Patch. This dungeon is similar to the Mechagon in BfA, has identical mechanics and a reward system. The main feature of Tazavesh, the Veiled Market has only two difficulty levels – Mythic and Mythic hard mode, which makes this new dungeon a way harder to complete, but also a way more desirable to run through. So, what makes Tazavesh so unique?
First of all, the gear’s item level is 226 from Mythic and 233 from hard mode difficulties, which is higher than a regular dungeon.
The dungeon is packed with different loot, suitable for your spec. You have a chance to get a mount from the last boss, or even two mounts if you choose a Tazavesh hard mode boosting option. Gear, weapons, battle pets, conduits, accessories, and trinkets – all are part of the veiled market boost.
There are eight bosses on the whole, including the pirate-dragon. Have you ever seen a dragon in the cocked hat? Here is your chance!
As long, as Tazavesh is located in the In-Between, it may be a little bit uneasy to find it. Finish the quest chain that starts with The Al’ley Cat of Oribos, from Host Ta’rela, the innkeeper in Oribos. The last quest in the chain will bring you right to the entrance of the instance. It will be enough to have only two party members in there – they are perfectly able to summon others.
The atmosphere is unique and that makes Tazavesh one of the most uncommon dungeons in the game and we highly recommend visiting it.
Hard Mode Loot Run
To enter the hard mode version of this Shadowlands dungeon you need to put on the Passably-Forged Credentials neck, talk to Au’manal, and then complete the Tazavesh: A Hard Bargain quest. Fortunately, you don’t have to equip this item the whole time. Change it once you enter the hard mode.
Tip: Only one person needs to wear the neck to activate the hard mode, not the entire group.
You may finish this task yourself, but if it’s not that much interesting, let us do it for you, so you could focus on the boosting process and have fun.
Boss tactics will be modified a little and will have additional abilities and requirements.
The item level of the hard mode version is 7 points higher than the normal mythic and will be marked Priceless Mythic.
The most notable reward is a new Tazavesh Gearglider mount. This flying disk is obtainable through the successfully finished Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Shadowlands dungeon. Easier said than done, though. Concerning this fact, we do recommend using our veiled market carry option, as we know all the tactics and can get out of any situation.
Surely, there are lots of marketplaces, where you can order any boosting service you like, but we bet you want to make sure that everything goes according to plan and will be done in time. Let us assure you:
Epiccarry was among the very first services on the market – nine years of successful work!
Our boosters are our treasure. We have our boosting teams, and do not resell your orders to third-party companies or individuals and thus may guarantee the best result of each mythic dungeon loot run.
We are honored to have the most loyal and grateful customers! There are 97% of five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Give it a try!
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market is one of the most interesting and relevant places to visit in the Chains of Domination Patch. Unique transmogrification, mounts, pets, new gear, and the stunning atmosphere of an afterlife bazaar are waiting for you! Epiccarry is happy to become your trustworthy guide to this adventure!