So empty, Big Sadge :(
Welcome to our Bonehoof Tauralus Mount Boosting Services! We offer professional boosting services to help players obtain the rare Bonehoof Tauralus mount from Tahonta in Maldraxxus.
Bonehoof Tauralus Mount Boost Service Includes
- Our team of experienced players will assist you in farming for the Bonehoof Tauralus mount
- We will join the Necrolord Covenant and take Neena as our active abomination companion to farm the mount
- We will keep you updated on the progress of the farming process
- Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
The duration of the Bonehoof Tauralus Mount Boosting Service is random and can vary. However, we will do our best to complete the farming process as quickly as possible.
Bonehoof Tauralus Boost Requirements
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to get the Bonehoof Tauralus mount
To obtain the Bonehoof Tauralus mount, you must defeat the rare elite mob, Tahonta in Maldraxxus. However, there is a catch. The mount only drops for members of the Necrolord Covenant who have Neena as their active abomination companion. It is important to note that the drop rate for this mount is not 100%, so be prepared for some farming.
Here are the steps to obtain the Bonehoof Tauralus mount:
- Join the Necrolord Covenant: If you are not already a member of the Necrolord Covenant, you will need to join them first. This can be done in Oribos by completing the required quests.
- Get Neena as your active abomination companion: Once you have joined the Necrolord Covenant, you will need to get Neena as your active abomination companion. You can do this by completing the campaign quests, the abomination quest Every Dog Has Its Day, and crafting her with Abomination Stitching level 2.
- Farm Tahonta: Now that you have Neena as your companion, head over to Maldraxxus and start farming Tahonta. It is important to note that the mount only drops for players who are using Neena as their companion, so make sure she is by your side when you defeat Tahonta.
- Loot the mount: If you are lucky enough, the Bonehoof Tauralus mount will drop after you defeat Tahonta. It is important to note that the drop rate for this mount is not 100%, so be prepared for some farming.