So empty, Big Sadge :(
Are you tired of endlessly farming for the Brilliant Direbeak mount? Let us help you obtain it with our professional boosting services. Our experienced team of WoW players will assist you every step of the way, making the process quick and hassle-free.
Brilliant Direbeak Mount Boosting Service Includes
- Killing the Matriarch in the world quest area to spawn the NPC version of the pet
- Providing the required food to feed the pet and obtain it
- Completing the quest chain to obtain the Brilliant Direbeak mount
- Experienced and professional team to providing professional assistance throughout the entire service
- Quick and efficient service
- Guaranteed satisfaction
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Mount farming takes 2-3 weeks to complete, as each subsequent quest becomes available from your summoned pet after the daily reset after completing the previous quest
Brilliant Direbeak Boost Requirements
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to get Brilliant Direbeak mount
If you want to add the Brilliant Direbeak mount to your collection, you’ll need to embark on a quest chain that starts with obtaining the Direbeak Hatchling pet. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get the Brilliant Direbeak mount:
- Start by heading to Stormheim and look for the Direbeak Matriarch world quest. Kill the Matriarch to make the NPC version of the pet spawn.
- Interact with the NPC and feed it Pungent Vrykul Gamalost, which can be bought from Steward Dayton in Stormheim.
- Once you have summoned the pet, you’ll be given the quest Raising Your Direbeak, which starts the quest chain.
- The quest chain comprises several quests that require you to complete tasks with your Direbeak Hatchling pet. The quests are as follows:
- The Smell of Dwarves (Alliance) or The Smell of Tauren (Horde)
- Hunting Lesson: Rose Taipan
- Allies in Stormheim
- Direbeak Team Up
- Dire Prey
- Hunting Lesson: Tiny Apparition
- The Unkindly Faction
- Direbeak Bonding
- Hunting Lesson: Golden Eaglet
- Teamwork Lesson: Fenryr
- Hunting Lesson: Stormstruck Beaver
- Teamwork Lesson: Krosus
- Direbeak Team Rumble
- Direbeak Reunion
- Complete each quest in the chain, which will become available after the daily reset, and be patient, as it may take a few weeks to finish.
- Once you’ve completed the Direbeak Reunion quest, you’ll be rewarded with the Brilliant Direbeak mount.
It’s worth noting that you may encounter issues with the orphan not spawning after killing the Matriarch. If this happens, wait for the respawn or double-check to see if you’ve completed the requirements to see the orphan by running the scripts below. Also, remember to pick up the food from the vendors at the closest flight paths to each world quest area.