So empty, Big Sadge :(
Conquest Points Cap
This service is not intended for RBG rating gain. In fact, you may even lose some rating in the process of this service. If you’d like to boost your RBG rating, or if you value the rating that you already have, please use our RBG rating boost.
Here you can buy World of Warcraft (WoW) Conquest Points Cap boost.
- We will boost the selected amount of Conquest points for your character in low-MMR 3v3 Arena. This will allow the team to ensure a high win rate while maintaining relatively low skill and gear requirements. This service is perfect for players who would like to do some entry-level rated PvP to buy Unranked (level 382) gear that can be upgraded once your PvP rank goes up.
- The ETA for the boost depends on the amount of Conquest you choose to get and varies from 1 to 7 days.
- Boost will be done via 3v3 Arena.
- The ETA for a full Conquest Cap is ~ 5-6 days.
Full Conquest Cap is 550 Conquest Points.
You can choose either Self-Play or Piloted mode for this boost.
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
Your average gear level has to be 375+ . You can use our PvP gear boost if you don't meet this requirement.
Everything You Need to Know About Conquest Points in WoW
Conquest points are a PvP currency, which players may obtain by visiting various PvP activities, preferably RBGs and arena skirmishes. These points are used to purchase PvP gear, weapons, and accessories from a special PvP vendor. The average ilvl of the rewards for the current PvP season is 200, sometimes – 220, meaning you will need this gear either to start your WoW PvP career or to upgrade your alts. The latter is probably an even better purpose, as farming conquest cap week after week may be a rather monotonous process that brings no fun at all, especially if you have multiple alts on your account. You might not need the very best PvP gear for all characters all the more, as you do not spend that much time playing them. Gearing alts, however, is useful, as you can always keep company to your friends, who want to get some rating or honor on arenas or RBGs, and finally beat that pesky Rogue.
Conquest Points Rewards For The DragonflightExpansion
The main purpose of purchasing the WoW conquest cap boost service is rewards, of course. You may experience some difficulty, however, in finding concrete information about the reward table and the cost. Below, you may find the general list of the items you can buy for the conquest points and their value:
- 1800: two-handed weapons;
- 1350: intellect main hand;
- 900: one-handed weapons;
- 875: top-tier armor pieces for head, chest, and legs;
- 700: offensive trinkets, and mid-tier armor pieces for shoulders, hands, waist, and feet;
- 525: necks, cloaks, rings, bracers, and CC trinkets;
- 450: off-hands;
- 375: Unchained Equipment Chest;
- 200: PvP conduits.
We do not sell in-game items with this service. Instead, we provide you with the needed amount of C-Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Get Conquest Points in Dragonflight?
Players may achieve their weekly cap by finishing various services throughout the game. It may be single or repeating quests, victories in PvP-related games, and even seasonal tasks, which may be completed only when the War Mode is turned on. Below, you may find some details.
The overall questing weekly conquest cap for World of Warcraft is approximately over 900 points. These are mostly arena and BG-related quests; some of them require not only a win, but Honor or rating gaining.
Then every single activity will bring you the following amount of C-Points.
First win/the next victories.
- 260/150 – rated Battlegrounds;
- 110/25 – Epic Battlegrounds;
- 85/55 – rated 3v3 arenas;
- 70/45 – rated 2v2;
- 70/15 – random Battlegrounds;
- 40/15 – Brawl Guild;
- 25/0 – Arena skirmishes;
- 25/3 – Comp Stomp.
You will not receive any C-Points if you lose a game. Also, please note that you cannot receive any Conquest Points via the Great Vault.
What Is The Fastest Way To Get Conquest Points?
According to everything said above, we must state that the fastest way is indeed the WoW conquest cap boost service. Visit our website to create a custom order. Choose services you like and enjoy the result. You may also watch the whole progress via stream. We will do our best to complete your order in the shortest possible time, so you could return to your raid group, or to other things you intended to do.