No products in the cart.
WoW Trader’s Tender Farm
Trading Posts are World of Warcraft’s take on the battle pass mechanic which allows players to complete various simple and not-so-simple in-game activities and earn Trader’s Tender, the new currency. You can spend it at a special vendor who sells Rare cosmetic transmog items and other collectibles, including battle pets and even limited mounts.
Online games desperately need some way of shaking up everyone’s daily routine. This is why the idea of a battle pass in WoW has been in the air for a long time. Although battle passes usually get a lot of flak from gamers for being a manipulative way to keep players grinding, WoW’s Trading posts is a shining example of a battle-pass mechanic done right. It has all the best features of this type of content and does not do the nasty stuff that most players hate. Here’s why we think that Trading posts are good for the game:
- It’s completely optional. Given that the rewards include purely cosmetic stuff, they bear zero impact on your progression. Do it if you want, don’t do it if you don’t care for cosmetics;
- It doesn’t tunnel you into doing a specific type of content. Activities vary from (literally) hugging a corpse or “showing some love to Dragon Aspects” to Battlegrounds, to Mythic+, raids, and so on. Everyone and their mother will find some way to earn enough Trader’s Tender to buy stuff they want;
- It is updated regularly. Every season there is a new shiny seasonal reward which you should always aim for since it becomes unobtainable with the end of the season. This is a good way to keep players on their toes and ensures that there’s always a reason to farm Trader’s tender.
Our WoW Trader’s Tender Farm Boost is a good way to get this new currency! Make an order, and our boosters will earn you the required amount of Traveler’s log seasonal progress!
WoW Trader’s Tender Farm: What You’ll Get
Our player will complete various tasks in the game until they fill your Traveler’s Log progress bar to a selected value. You can specify the tasks you want them to focus on by commenting on your order or telling our Online Support team directly. Completing Trading post tasks is the only way to:
- get Traveler’s Log seasonal progress;
- get the required amount of Trader’s Tender;
- buy limited transmog, pets, and mounts from the Trading Post vendor, including Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn, the current seasonal reward.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
The ETA depends on the chosen amount of currency. For instance, if you choose to farm full Traveler’s Log progress with our help, the service may be completed during multiple gaming sessions spread over a certain time period.
Our Customer Support will reach out to you and schedule the boost according to your progress and goal in a way that won’t interfere with your gaming sessions.
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Trader’s Tender?
Trader’s Tender is a new currency added in patch 10.0.5 for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight. It can be used at the Trading Post to buy limited cosmetic items like pieces of clothing, pets, and mounts.
After a short introductory quest you get when you enter Valdrakken City, you can collect this currency and track your seasonal progress in the Traveler’s log.
You can get Trader’s Tender by doing different things in the open world, in dungeons, raids, or PvP. Note that you can’t buy high-level armor or weapons from this vendor. You can buy only cosmetic stuff with Trader’s Tender.
Where Do I Find a Trading Post in WoW Dragonflight?
The most recent Dragonflight patch’s key novelty is Trading Post. You can find Trading Post in Stormwind if you’re Alliance and Orgrimmar if you’re Horde. If you want to know how you are doing with the seasonal Trading Post, look at the seasonal Trading Post tasks in the Traveler’s Log tab of your Adventure Guide.
How Do You Get Trader’s Tender Currency in World of Warcraft?
You will get 500 Trader’s Tender once a month for free by logging into the game. This is the game’s way to keep you hooked and incentivize you to farm more. Still, the free currency is free, and 500 Trader’s Tender is nothing to scoff at.
Completing Seasonal Trading Post Tasks
You get Trader’s Tender mainly by completing tasks in various in-game activities. Check your Traveler’s log tab to learn which tasks you need to do and how much they are worth. Current seasonal activities are related to the following:
- Mythic dungeons;
- professions and crafting orders;
- pets and pet battles;
- holiday events;
- other tasks.
Our ReviewsSpeak for themselves