So empty, Big Sadge :(
The Blue Drake is a highly sought-after mount in World of Warcraft, but its low drop rate can make obtaining it a challenging task. That’s where our Blue Drake Boosting Service comes in. Our experienced team of players will help you obtain the Blue Drake mount quickly and efficiently, so you can ride it with pride.
Blue Drake Mount Boost Service includes
- Farming the Eye of Eternity raid in the 10-player version chosen amount of runs for chances of obtaining the Reins of the Blue Drake mount
- Using our extensive knowledge and experience to optimize your runs and increase your chances of a successful drop
- Providing regular updates on the progress of your mount farming.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
We understand that the drop rate for the Blue Drake mount can be unpredictable, which is why we offer a unique service. Blue Drake Mount Boosting Service includes a selected number of attempts at the Eye of Eternity raid. If the mount drops before completing all purchased attempts, we will provide a refund or propose the coupon code for the remaining balance of your choice. For example, if you purchase ten attempts and the mount drops on the fourth attempt, we will refund the cost of the remaining six attempts according to your preference.
Blue Drake Mount Boost Requirements
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to get The Blue Drake
The Blue Drake is a rare mount that can be obtained by defeating Malygos in the Eye of Eternity raid. The mount has an extremely low chance of dropping from Alexstrasza’s Gift, with only a 1-2% drop rate.
To start obtaining the Blue Drake, you must first go to the Eye of Eternity, located in Coldarra, in the Borean Tundra zone. The raid is accessible to players at level 60 and above.
After entering the raid, you will need to navigate through it to reach the final boss, Malygos, and defeat him.
Once Malygos is defeated, players will have a chance to loot Alexstrasza’s Gift. Remember that the Blue Drake mount has a very low drop rate. However, there are a few tips and tricks that can increase your chances of obtaining the mount:
- Consider farming the 25-player version of the Eye of Eternity raid, as the Blue Drake has a slightly higher drop rate in this difficulty mode.
- Run the raid on multiple characters: Running the raid on multiple characters each week can increase your chances of obtaining the mount since you’ll have more opportunities to roll on the loot.
- You should come prepared for multiple runs, as the Blue Drake has an incredibly low drop rate. Be patient and persistent, and don’t get discouraged if you don’t receive the mount on your first try.