So empty, Big Sadge :(
Black War Wolf
If you’re a Horde player and want to add the Black War Wolf mount to your collection, but don’t have the time or patience to farm for it, then our Black War Wolf Mount Boosting Service is the solution for you. Our professional boosters will help you obtain the mount quickly and efficiently, saving you the trouble of grinding for hours.
Black War Wolf Mount Boost Service Includes
- Fast and efficient service: Our experienced boosters will efficiently farm the required 15 Mark of Honor and purchase the Horn of the Black War Wolf, allowing you to obtain the mount quickly.
- Professional boosters: Our boosters are experienced players who know the best farming routes and strategies to obtain the Black War Wolf mount in the shortest time possible.
- Flexible scheduling: We offer flexible scheduling to fit your needs so that you can choose the best time for your boosting service.
- Safe and secure: Your account will be in safe hands with our professional boosters as we take all necessary precautions to ensure the security of your account.
This boost will be completed in Piloted mode.
Mount Farming takes 1 – 2 days
Black War Wolf Boost Requirements
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost service if you don’t meet this requirement.
We will need access to your World of Warcraft account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. It will be occupied while we work.
Please disconnect the Battle.net Authenticator or disable the "always require authenticator for login" setting in Security Settings. Your account will be protected by the secret question for the duration of your boost. Don't forget to re-enable it once we finish the service.
How to get the Black War Wolf
Participate in PvP activities regularly: As with many other PvP mounts, the Black War Wolf can be purchased with a Mark of Honor earned by participating in PvP activities. This includes battlegrounds, arenas, and world PvP events.
- Look for PvP events or bonuses: Watch for events or bonuses that offer increased Mark of Honor rewards, such as the weekly Call to Arms events for battlegrounds.
- Save up your Mark of Honor: Once you have enough Mark of Honor, head to the Horde Raider Bork <War Mount Quartermaster> outside the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar. Purchase the Horn of the Black War Wolf for 15 Mark of Honor.
- Use the Horn to learn the mount: Once you have the Horn of the Black War Wolf in your inventory, right-click it to learn the mount. Add it to your mount collection and start riding it into battle!