New BfA Mounts — a largest drop of ridable goodies to this date.
Every player likes to personalize their gaming experience and role-play as a hero! There is no better way to say “I’m a badass” and scare your foes then to ride into battle on a giant nightmare-inducing ironclad beast. And the more rare it is, the better it will look!
All players in the WoW community have always liked to boast their collections. Nothing says that you’re an expert in this game like having a wide selection of exclusive mounts to show off in between fights.
Battle for Azeroth definitely delivers in the mount departament! This expansion added more than 150 new flying and ground mounts for everyone to enjoy. That’s almost twice as many as any previous World of Warcraft expansion ever added! Additionally, patch BfA 8.3 added a bunch on top of that, and they’re really easy to get.
The design of BfA mounts as well as the ways you are supposed to get them varies greatly. The range starts with primordial dinosaur-themed ones or otherworldly serpent-like parasites and goes all the way to deluxe-looking mechanical marvels of gnome and goblin engineering.
Having a wide variety of options to choose from also means that getting all of them is virtually impossible unless you are able to split into multiple versions of yourself and farm them simultaneously or dedicate all your time to that. Which is why we offer our assistance with getting any and all BfA mounts for a fair price!
Epiccarry mount boosting: Which mounts are we able to farm for you?
The answer is short and definitive: we offer just about any mount that you can think of for sale. Buying an Epiccarry BfA mounts boost you get a dedicated helper that will tirelessly fulfil the requirements for the mount you chose. Be it a rare drop mount that involves tracking down and killing a rare spawn monster or one of many PvP mounts that are awarded to the very best PvP players — if it’s in the game and still droppable, then we have it for sale! Here’s the list of what we offer:
- Mounts: Underrot Crawg Harness, Sharkbait’s Favorite Crackers, Mummified Raptor Skull, Mechagon Peacekeeper, Aerial Unit R-21/X, Reins of the Obsidian Krolusk, Awakened Mindborer;
- Where to get: drops from Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons;
- Requirements: you have to be able to run Mythic dungeons on level 120.
- Mounts: Bloodgorged Crawg, Dazar’alor Windreaver, G.M.O.D., Glacial Tidestorm, Azshari Bloatray, Uncorrupted Voidwing, Wriggling Parasite, Ny’alotha Allseer;
- Sources: drops from various Battle for Azeroth Raids;
- Requirements: character and gear level sufficient for the raid.
Warfronts and World Drop:
- Mounts: Swift Albino Raptor, Skullripper, Witherbark Direwing, Lil’ Donkey, Broken Highland Mustang, Highland Mustang, Blackpaw, Kaldorei Nightsaber, Ashenvale Chimaera, Frightened Kodo, Captured Umber Nightsaber and many more.
- Sources: numerous new rare spawn creatures scattered all around the game world
- Requirements: none besides level 120, although some of the mounts are faction-specific.
- Horde mounts: Reins of the Expedition Bloodswarmer, Reins of the Captured Swampstalker, Reins of the Alabaster Hyena, Reins of the Voldunai Dunescraper, Reins of the Cobalt Pterrordax, Reins of the Spectral Pterrorwing, Unshackled Waveray
- Alliance mounts: Reins of the Dapple Gray, Reins of the Stormsong Coastwatcher, Reins of the Smoky Charger, Reins of the Dusky Waycrest Gryphon, Reins of the Admiralty Stallion, Reins of the Proudmoore Sea Scout, Ankoan Waveray
- Neutral mounts: Rustbolt Resistor, Wastewander Skyterror, Rajani Warserpent
- Sources: rep mounts become buyable once you improve your standing with the faction that sells it to exalted.
- Requirements: level 120, also your character has to be able to farm reputation with the faction that sells the mount;
- Important: we don’t require any minimal reputation standing to start the farm.
- Mounts: Dark Iron Core Hound, Mag’har Direwolf, Zandalari Direhorn, Kul Tiran Charger, Mechagon Mechanostrider, Caravan Hyena;
- Sources: awarded for completing the respective Allied races’ questlines
- Requirements: exalted standing with a respective Allied race and completion of Ready for War achievement.
- Mounts: Craghorn Chasm-Leaper, Qinsho’s Eternal Hound, Squawks, Surf Jelly, Twilight Avenger, Stonehide Elderhorn, Risen Mare, Island Thunderscale, Bloodgorged Hunter, Saltwater Seahorse, Siltwing Albatross;
- Sources: randomly awarded at the end of an Island Expedition or looted from caches that spawn in the isle.
- Requirements: none besides access to Island Expeditions.
- Mounts: Conqueror’s Scythemaw, Prestigious Bloodforged Courser, Vicious Saddle mounts, Inkscale Deepseeker;
- Source: given as a reward for winning Rated Battlegrounds or Arena matches.
- Requirements: no direct requirements, although you have to be able to compete with other players in terms of PvP skill and gear.
N’Zoth Assault and Horrific Visions (added in BfA 8.3, “Visions of N’Zoth”):
- Mounts: Reins of the Drake of the Four Winds, Malevolent Drone, Waste Marauder, Reins of the Springfur Alpaca, Shadowbarb Drone, Wicked Swarmer, Mail Muncher
- Source: either farmed from various rares that have been added in BfA 8.3, or awarded for completing quests, or obtained through Horrific Visions.
- Requirements: a level 120 character.
Honorable mention: buyable mounts and profession mounts
- Crafted mounts: Mecha-Mogul Mk2, Great Sea Ray, Xiwyllag ATV;
- Buyable mounts: Reins of the Palehide Direhorn, Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur, Blue Marsh Hopper, Yellow Marsh Hopper, Green Marsh Hopper
- Buyable mounts can be bought from an NPC in your faction’s BfA capital. Follow the link to learn where to buy them;
- Professions mounts are created by crafting and are often sold on AH;
- Requirements: you have to own enough gold to buy or craft them.
- Approximate budget: ~334k – 500k gold.
- Note: we don’t offer to craft these, but we can farm enough gold to buy them for you.
Wanna catch ’em all? Then you’ll need backup!
See? There’s a ton of mounts to choose from! Epiccarry offers you to buy one or multiple WoW mounts that suit your playstyle and your character’s . And if you are having trouble choosing – keep in mind that we are able to help you with that, too.
Some Epiccarry mount boosting services also scale very well with a number of active accounts you have. You can just share your alt account with our player and he’ll use it to farm the mount and you would be able to keep playing while you’re being boosted.
Moreover, there’s no need to stop on a single mount – you are free to select multiple and we’ll be farming all that you choose during our boosting sessions. Whether you are a seasoned WoW player or just finished leveling your first toon – don’t miss out on an opportunity to get a ride of your dream! Or nightmare! Select the mount you would like to get and hit us with an order or ask away at live chat if you have any questions!