Vault of the Incarnates Full Gear Boost
By buying this product you are making a pre-order.
Your Dragonflight Vault of the Incarnates Boost will be booked after the release of the raid. After that, all Fast and Extra Fast orders will be treated as Basic for the first two weeks, meaning that there will be no loot guarantees and you’ll have to roll for all items.
We plan to kill 7/8 bosses for the first 2 weeks. We won’t be killing Raszageth, the Storm Eater for at least 2 weeks since the release; this will allow us to imitate natural progression and ensure the safety and integrity of your accounts.
Vault of the Incarnates Gear Boost Includes
With your character present in the encounter, we will defeat the bosses of Vault of the Incarnates and equip you with the gear they drop. VotI gear boost includes killing all bosses of Vault of the Incarnates in the first week of your boost. After that, you are free to join boss encounters that don’t drop items that we owe you, or you can skip them.
When the boost is complete you’ll end up with a piece of VotI gear in each equipment slot. Bosses drop 389 – 398 level items in Normal difficulty, 402 – 411 level items in Heroic difficulty, and level 415 – 424 level items in Mythic difficulty.
Vault of the Incarnates Raid Boost: Step-by-Step Guide
- Our customer support team will work with your schedule and book the first run of your Vault of the Incarnates Gear boost at a convenient time;
- The run will start at an appointed time. Please don’t be late or share the required account info beforehand;
- Your first raid run will be a full Vault of the Incarnates clear on the chosen difficulty; after that, you are free to skip bosses that don’t drop gear required to complete the service;
- Our raiders will clear the dungeon as quickly as possible. Each run will take no longer than 4 hours.
- You can play yourself or let our professional player pilot your character during the run.
You can choose either Self-Play mode or Piloted mode for this boost. Former means that you will play yourself, alongside the best team at our disposal. Latter means that one of our team will play for you. Please, be ready to share the login and password for your WoW account with us if you opt for Piloted.
The Basic Version of Vault of the Incarnates Full Gear vs Fast and Express Boost
|Items that you get without competition||None||Armor||Armor, Weapons, Tier Tokens|
|Items that you’ll need to roll for*||Everything||Weapons, Tier Tokens, Trinkets, Rings, Necklaces, Cloaks||Trinkets, Rings, Necklaces, Cloaks|
|Number of items dropped per boss||1-2||3+||3+|
|ETA||5-8 weeks||4-7 weeks||3-6 weeks|
Basic — you’ll run in our group until you get one piece of armor in each slot of your equipment but will have to roll for all the loot. You have to roll for every item that has a chance to progress your boost.* Bosses will drop 1-2 items.
Fast — you will be the only customer of your armor type in the raid. You’ll get one piece of armor in each slot of your equipment and won’t have to compete for it. You will have to compete with other customers for tier tokens, weapons, trinkets, and pieces that don’t have armor type. Bosses will drop 3+ items.
Express — you will be the only customer of your armor type in the raid. You’ll get one piece of armor in each slot of your equipment and weapons guaranteed. You will still have to compete with other customers for tier tokens, trinkets, and pieces that don’t have armor type. Bosses will drop 3+ items.
*Buying Basic Full gear boost, you have to roll on all and any items that have a chance to progress your boost. If you refuse to roll for an item hoping that you’ll win the roll for another one later down the line, we will either offer you to share your account and finish the service in Piloted mode or issue a refund according to the refund policy of this product (see below).
Guaranteed 4 Tier Tokens — you will receive 4/5 tier tokens guaranteed and won’t have to compete with other customers for them. Adds 1-2 weeks to the ETA of your boost.
BiS List — you’ll get gear according to your personal list. Please note that you can’t include BoE items, legendary gear, and items with extremely low chances of drop (<1%). Adds 3-4 weeks to the ETA of your boost.
ETA for Vault of the Incarnates Full Gear
Vault of the Incarnates full gear boost speed depends on the chosen speed option and your luck. Remember that the Group loot distribution method is random and we can’t control that you will make steady progress toward your goal every time you complete the raid, therefore all time frames that we’ll give below are estimated. The actual service may take longer or be much faster than stated if you’re lucky with the drop. To help you schedule around this service, use the following info.
The estimates are:
- Basic version of the VotI full gear boost usually takes 5 – 8 weeks.
- Fast version of VotI full gear boost takes roughly 4 – 7 weeks.
- Express version of VotI full gear service takes around 3 – 6 weeks.
* The Guaranteed 4 Tier Tokens option does not give you priority on tier tokens. In other words, by choosing Fast Full Gear Boost and the Guaranteed Tier Tokens option you’ll still have to roll for them if they drop, but our service will end only when you receive 4 pieces in different equipment slots.
Level 70 character. Use our Dragonflight leveling boost if you don’t meet this requirement.
Loot Distribution Policy
Your Vault of the Incarnates Full Gear boost will be completed through the Group Loot system. We do not guarantee any number of items per run due to the random nature of the drop. We will, however, continue to invite your character into our raid group to take on the bosses that can help advance your boost. If the item is usable by your spec and if it upgrades you, the Group loot system will allow you to need it and roll with other players.
The service will be completed once you get all slots filled with VotI gear.
Assuming you didn’t already have an item in this slot from prior runs, each new item that you get will count toward the total. The same goes for items that you refused to receive.
Vault of the Incarnates Bosses and Loot Item Level
|The Primal Council||389||402||415|
|Sennarth, The Cold Breath||389||402||415|
|Raszageth, the Storm Eater||398||411||424|
If You Request a Refund Before the Start of the Boost
If you want to cancel the Vault of the Incarnates full gear boost before it begins, our Refund Policy is fully applicable. You are entitled to receive 100% of your money back to the account you used to make the purchase.
If You Request a Refund After the Start of the Boost, but Before It’s Completed
- We will issue you a refund via the original payment method used if you decide you no longer wish to use the boost.
- If the payment system does not support refunds, the only option for the refund is a coupon code.
- The amount will be calculated according to the unfinished part of your boost. E. g: if you have looted or could have looted 10/15 items with our help and don’t want to continue the boost anymore the amount of refund will be calculated by dividing the total price by 15 and multiplying the result by 5 (the number of items that remained). Note that items that you refused to roll for also count as delivered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I Switch Characters?
No, but you can request a refund at any point during the boost and we will either return the money or count it as a discount for a Full Gear raid boost for another character.
I’m Unlucky With Rolls! Can You Do Anything About It?
Unfortunately, we can not. The Group Loot system doesn’t let us influence who gets what in any way. This means that you’ll have to compete against other players for all the loot if you choose Basic and win your rolls for necklaces, rings, trinkets, and cloaks regardless of what version of the boost you select. Do keep in mind, though, that our Full Gear service has no time limit and we’ll provide you with free raid runs until you get the Vault gear.
Log in to rate this.Loading...
From: € 441.05