So empty, Big Sadge :(
Mythic+ Rating Boost
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Good WoW Mythic Plus Score?
It would help if you had a rating of around 2000 or above to join the group of capable players. This rating indicates that you have finished dungeons during the seasonal affix and the hardest affix in Dragonflight Season 3: Tyrannical weeks and Fortified weeks, respectively.
How Do I Get My 2500 Rating for Mythic Plus?
The key level, the number of affixes, and how quickly the team cleared the dungeon all impact how much rating is given. Therefore, to get your rating to 2.5k, you will need to consistently beat the timer every week until you get enough rating points. This undertaking requires solid gear, the best parties (preferably players that have prior experience completing higher keys and respective achievements to prove it), some dedication, and a ton of spare time. But the most crucial ingredient is definitely, a party of players who know what they’re doing. This is exactly what we offer in this very product, by the way! Wink-wink.
What is a Mythic+ Boost?
It’s a broad term that refers to WoW boost services in Mythic+ difficulty dungeons. The point of RIO Score boost is to spam Mythic dungeons on higher keys until your Mythic dungeon score gets to a specific value.
We offer to boost your character to three thresholds: 1500 rating, 2000 rating, and 2500 rating. Each rating has its own set of benefits, and higher ratings include all the rewards of lower ratings AND stuff you usually get in Mythic+ dungeons: Valor points, gear, Great Vault credit, et cetera.
How Does Mythic+ Score Boost Work?
- Please get in touch with customer service if you have questions about your WoW Mythic Dungeon carry. You can contact our support managers via live chat, Discord, WhatsApp, or email.
- Configure your Mythic Dungeons service and submit your order. We guarantee fair prices and timely delivery, and prompt communication.
- We’ll work with your schedule and book your M+ runs.
- Your WoW boosting service will begin at the appointed time. Please don’t be late!
- Once you get enough rating points, your score boost will be delivered; at this point, we’d appreciate a Trustpilot review.
Is It Okay to Go AFK during my WoW Boosting Service?
No, it is absolutely not okay to slack during high-level runs. If you can’t do your best and show peak performance during the entirety of the run, please consider account share.
Does Mythic Plus Rating Drop?
You can lose Mythic Rating points if you miss the keystone timer. The amount of Mythic Score you’ll lose depends on your degree of failure. For instance, if you complete the Mythic dungeon 40% slower than the keystone timer, you could lose up to 15 points.