Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Tier Sets and Bonuses Overview
Warrior Tier Set Advantages for Aberrus
(2) Set Advantage: Deep Wounds amplifies your critical strike probability and critical strike damage inflicted on affected enemies by 5%.
(4) Set Advantage: Critical strikes from Deep Wounds have the potential to boost your following Mortal Strike’s damage by 10% and inflict [(19.32% of Attack power) * 2] Physical harm on adversaries in front of you, accumulating up to 3 times. Damage reduction applied to more than five targets.
The Arms Warrior Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus concentrate on refining the critical strike potential of Arms Warriors, particularly with the Deep Wounds skill. These advantages create connections between Deep Wounds and Mortal Strike, allowing Arms Warriors to deal increased damage to targets suffering from Deep Wounds and rewarding them with powerful area-of-effect abilities.
(2) Set Advantage: The probability of a critical strike and rampage damage increased by 10%.
(4) Set Advantage: Rampage triggers your subsequent Bloodthirst to have a 10% boosted critical strike probability, inflict 25% greater damage, and produce 2 extra Rage. Accumulating up to 10 times.
The Fury Warrior Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus accentuate the significance of Rampage, boosting its damage and critical strike likelihood. These advantages also establish a potent interaction between Rampage and Bloodthirst, enabling Fury Warriors to inflict increased damage and produce extra Rage, ultimately leading to more frequent Rampage casts and an overall enhancement in damage output.
Buy Aberrus Heroic Boost
Achieve 428+ iLvl gear in a PRO group.
(2) Set Advantage: Shield Slam does 15% more damage and reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 2 seconds. These effects are doubled during Last Stand.
(4) Set Advantage: For 20 sec after Last Stand concludes, Shield Slam releases a force wave, causing (135% of Attack power) Physical harm to enemies in front of you and reducing the damage they inflict on you by 5% for 5 sec.
The Protection Warrior Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus concentrate on bolstering the primary defensive capabilities of Protection Warriors, specifically Shield Slam and Last Stand. These advantages enhance the damage output of Shield Slam and its connection with Last Stand, shortening the cooldown and intensifying the effect of Last Stand. Furthermore, the advantages establish a powerful new interaction between Shield Slam and Last Stand, granting Protection Warriors a formidable tool to deal with groups of adversaries and further increasing their survivability.
Warlock Tier Set Perks for Aberrus
(2) Set Perk: Vile Taint’s cooldown is shortened by 5 sec, and Phantom Singularity’s cooldown is reduced by 12 sec. Damage dealt by Vile Taint and Phantom Singularity is boosted by 60%.
(4) Set Perk: Foes struck by Phantom Singularity acquire Infirmity for the duration, while those struck by Vile Taint gain Infirmity for 10 sec, enhancing damage received by 10%.
The Affliction Warlock Tier Set Perks for Aberrus focus on amplifying the effects of Vile Taint and Phantom Singularity in terms of damage and cooldown reduction. These perks introduce a new debuff, Infirmity, which increases the damage taken by enemies affected by either of these spells, thereby augmenting the overall damage potential of Affliction Warlocks.
(2) Set Perk: Demonbolt inflicts 15% more damage. Using a Demonic Core reduces Grimoire: Felguard’s cooldown by 1 sec.
(4) Set Perk: Grimoire: Felguard’s damage is increased by 20%. When Grimoire: Felguard is active, all your demons deal 20% extra damage.
The Demonology Warlock Tier Set Perks for Aberrus enhance the damage output of Demonbolt and the Grimoire: Felguard ability. These perks also establish a relationship between Demonic Core consumption and Grimoire: Felguard, shortening the cooldown of the latter. The increased damage dealt by demons while Grimoire: Felguard is active further boosts the overall damage potential of Demonology Warlocks.
(2) Set Perk: Demonfire bolts, Immolate, and Incinerate have a chance to discharge an additional Demonfire bolt. These bolts inflict 50% more damage on their primary target.
(4) Set Perk: Demonfire bolts increase your Fire damage by 1% for 13 seconds and can stack up to 8 times. Acquiring a stack does not refresh the duration. Casting Channel Demonfire resets this effect.
The Destruction Warlock Tier Set Perks for Aberrus emphasize enhancing the damage dealt by Channel Demonfire bolts, Immolate, and Incinerate, with the potential to trigger additional, more powerful Demonfire bolts. Furthermore, these perks provide a stacking Fire damage increase, which can be strategically utilized by casting Channel Demonfire at the right time to maximize damage output.
Shaman Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Obtain Stormkeeper every 50 sec.
(4) Set Enhancement: For the next 8 seconds after using Stormkeeper, your Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, Icefury, and Frost Shock create 75% more Maelstrom, while Chain Lightning, Lava Beam, and Earthquake deal 20% more critical damage.
The Elemental Shaman Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on the powerful Stormkeeper ability, which is granted more frequently. The enhancements also boost Maelstrom generation and critical damage for various spells, further increasing the damage output of Elemental Shamans.
(2) Set Enhancement: Sundering boosts your Mastery by (12 * 2)% for 15 sec.
(4) Set Enhancement: Sundering raises your Physical and Fire damage dealt by 20% for 15 sec. Furthermore, your next two Chain Lightning casts do 100% more damage and repay 50% of Maelstrom Weapon stacks expended.
The Enhancement Shaman Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus center around the Sundering ability, increasing Mastery and amplifying Physical and Fire damage. Furthermore, the enhancements empower Chain Lightning casts and partially refund Maelstrom Weapon stacks, bolstering the Shaman’s overall damage potential.
(2) Set Enhancement: Casting Healing Rain causes each ally affected by your Riptide to receive area healing from Tidewaters for (175% of Spell power).
(4) Set Enhancement: Every ally healed by Tidewaters increases your healing output by 1% for 6 seconds and increases the healing of your next Healing Wave or Healing Surge by 10% or your next Chain Heal by 2%.
The Restoration Shaman Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on synergizing Healing Rain and Riptide, introducing the Tidewaters healing effect. This combination results in increased area healing potential. Additionally, the enhancements provide bonuses to Healing Wave, Healing Surge, and Chain Heal based on the number of allies healed by Tidewaters, further enhancing the Restoration Shaman’s healing capabilities.
Rogue Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Rupture inflicts an additional 40% damage as Nature. Crimson Tempest deals an extra 20% damage as Nature.
(4) Set Enhancement: Upon Deathmark’s expiration, your Nature damage output is boosted by 40% for 30 sec.
The Assassination Rogue Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus emphasize Nature damage, with Rupture and Crimson Tempest dealing additional damage in this form. When Deathmark expires, the enhancements further increase the Nature damage dealt, augmenting the Rogue’s overall damage potential.
(2) Set Enhancement: Your caused damage causes a Soulrip, which deals 5% of all damage dealt as physical damage over 8 seconds.
(4) Set Enhancement: Between the Eyes causes all Soulrips to be released, delivering 200% of all remaining damage and giving 5% Agility for 15 seconds.
The Outlaw Rogue Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on the powerful Soulrip effect, which amplifies the Rogue’s damage over time. Additionally, Between the Eyes unleashes all Soulrips at once, granting a significant burst of damage and a temporary Agility boost.
(2) Set Enhancement: Shadow Dance bestows Symbols of Death for 6 sec and extends Rupture’s duration by 4 sec.
(4) Set Enhancement: Symbols of Death increases Eviscerate and Black Powder’s critical strike damage by 25%.
The Subtlety Rogue Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus revolve around the interplay between Shadow Dance and Symbols of Death. Shadow Dance provides Symbols of Death and increases the duration of Rupture, while Symbols of Death increases the critical strike damage of both Eviscerate and Black Powder, boosting the Rogue’s damaging capabilities.
Priest Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Amplify Purge the Wicked/Shadow Word: Pain damage by 25%. Boost Power Word: Radiance healing by 15%.
(4) Set Enhancement: Atonements applied through Power Word: Radiance persists 3 sec longer. Your spells may trigger your next Power Word: Radiance, to be instant and require 50% less mana, accumulating up to 2 charges.
The Discipline Priest Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on increasing damage and healing abilities. Purge the Wicked/Shadow Word: Pain and Power Word: Radiance both significantly improve, while Atonements and Power Word: Radiance are further enhanced through additional effects.
(2) Set Enhancement: There is a 30% chance that the impact of Prayer of Mending will be repeated to another ally when you perform it.
(4) Set Enhancement: Prayer of Mending boosts the damage and healing of your next Holy Word by 4%, stacking up to 15 times.
The Holy Priest Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus to strengthen Holy Word abilities by utilizing Prayer of Mending. Each jump or expiration of Prayer of Mending boosts the potency of Holy Words, allowing for more effective healing and damage output.
(2) Set Enhancement: Boost the probability of Shadowy Insight activation by 25%. Mind Blast delivers 30% more damage and creates 4 more Insanity when Shadowy Insight is used.ional Insanity.
(4) Set Enhancement: Augment Devouring Plague damage by 15%. Every 4 casts of Devouring Plague increases the damage of Shadowy Apparitions summoned within the next 10 seconds by 80%.
The Shadow Priest Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus improve various abilities related to damage and Insanity generation. The enhancements increase the chances of triggering Shadowy Insight, amplify the damage of Mind Blast and Devouring Plague, and significantly enhance the potency of Shadowy Apparitions.
Paladin Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Critical strikes from Holy Shock heal for 15% more and lower the cooldown of Light’s Hammer by 2 seconds or Holy Prism by 1 second.
(4) Set Enhancement: Light’s Hammer healing frequency doubles and generates 1 Holy Power every 4 sec. Holy Prism healing increases by 80% and generates one Holy Power when cast on an opponent or three when cast on an ally.
The Holy Paladin Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on increasing healing output and Holy Power generation. Holy Shock, Light’s Hammer, and Holy Prism all receive substantial improvements in healing and utility, allowing for more effective healing and resource management.
(2) Set Enhancement: Avenger’s Shield inflicts Heartfire upon struck targets, dealing an extra 20% of damage over 5 sec. Heartfire restores your health for 100% of the damage it deals.
(4) Set Enhancement: Judgment critical strikes apply Heartfire and can activate Grand Crusader.
The Protection Paladin Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus improve survivability and utility by strengthening Avenger’s Shield and Judgment abilities. Both abilities gain additional effects, enhancing self-healing and potential for Grand Crusader activation.
Buy Aberrus Normal Boost
Secure 415+ iLvl gear with professional assistance.
(2) Set Enhancement: Judgment and Hammer of Wrath deal 10% more damage and 15% more critical strike damage. Hammer of Wrath applies Judgment to enemies.
(4) Set Enhancement: Judgment amplifies the damage foes receive from your Holy Power spenders by an additional 15%. Hammer of Wrath now impacts 4 nearby targets for 20% of its damage.
The Retribution Paladin Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus emphasize damage output and area-of-effect abilities. Judgment and Hammer of Wrath receive increased damage and additional effects, while Holy Power spender damage is also enhanced for greater overall damage potential.
Monk Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Blackout Kick inflicts 20% more damage. There is a 10% chance that your Elusive Brawler stacks will not reset after a successful dodge.
(4) Set Enhancement: Rising Sun Kick grants a stack of Elusive Brawler, and if you evade, your next Spinning Crane Kick or Rising Sun Kick receives 5% enhanced damage and critical strike chance, which may be stacked up to 5 times.
The Brewmaster Monk Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus bolster damage output and survivability, with Blackout Kick and Rising Sun Kick receiving damage increases. Additionally, Elusive Brawler stacks have a chance to be preserved, enhancing survivability further.
(2) Set Enhancement: Renewing Mist might grant Soulfang Infusion, restoring 3.0% of your maximum Mana over 3 sec.
(4) Set Enhancement: Consuming Tea or receiving Soulfang Infusion increases your Vivify by 40% for 6 seconds, and Renewing Mists heals by 40% for 6 seconds.
The Mistweaver Monk Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus focus on improving healing and resource management. Renewing Mist gains the potential to restore Mana, while Vivify and Renewing Mists receive increased healing in conjunction with Tea consumption or Soulfang Infusion.
(2) Set Enhancement: Rising Sun Kick inflicts 10% more damage and unleashes a Shadowflame Nova, dealing (83% of Attack power) Shadowflame damage to all foes within 8 yards.
(4) Set Enhancement: Fists of Fury does 30% more damage to the primary target and increases Shadowflame Nova damage by 50% to all impacted targets for 15 seconds.
The Windwalker Monk Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus enhance damage output and area-of-effect abilities. Rising Sun Kick and Fists of Fury receive damage increases, while Shadowflame Nova gains an additional damage boost, increasing overall damage potential.
Mage Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Arcane Surge increases Spell Damage by 10% and its duration by 3 seconds.
(4) Set Enhancement: For every 24000 Mana used during and on Arcane Surge, your spell damage increases by 1% for 18 seconds after Arcane Surge ends, up to 25 times. Mana regeneration surges by 50% during this time.
The Arcane Mage Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus focus on maximizing Spell Damage and mana regeneration. Arcane Surge receives a Spell Damage boost and extended duration, while an additional Spell Damage increase is granted based on Mana spent during Arcane Surge.
(2) Set Enhancement: Phoenix Flames applies Searing Embers to all damaged enemies, heightening their damage taken from you by 5% for 12 sec.
(4) Set Enhancement: When you inflict direct damage to an adversary impacted by Searing Embers 20 times, your following two Phoenix Flames do 200% more damage and refund a charge.
The Fire Mage Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus emphasize enhancing damage output and resource management. Phoenix Flames now apply a debuff to enemies, increasing their damage taken, while direct damage spells can boost the damage and charge a refund of Phoenix Flames.
(2) Set Enhancement: Flurry and Ice Lance inflict 20% more damage. Flurry triggers a detonation upon impact, dealing 35% of its damage to nearby foes, with damage reduction beyond 5 targets.
(4) Set Enhancement: Ice Lance has a 10% chance of activating Brain Freeze when cast on a frozen victim.
The Frost Mage Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus concentrate on amplifying damage output and synergies. Flurry and Ice Lance receive damage increases, with Flurry causing an explosion, while casting Ice Lance on a frozen target gives a chance to initiate Brain Freeze.
Hunter Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Cobra Shot and Kill Command damage have been increased by 15%.
(4) Set Enhancement: Bestial Wrath’s cooldown is reduced by 1 second by Cobra Shot, Kill Command, and Multi-Shot.
The Beast Mastery Hunter Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus concentrate on amplifying damage output and resource management. Both Cobra Shot and Kill Command receive damage increases while also reducing the cooldown of Bestial Wrath when used.
(2) Set Enhancement: Arcane Shot/Chimera Shot and Multi-Shot do 10% more damage and have an 8% chance of granting the Lethal Blow effect.
(4) Set Enhancement: Kill Shot does 15% more damage and shortens Aimed Shot’s and Rapid Fire’s cooldown times by 1.5 seconds.
The Marksmanship Hunter Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus focus on bolstering damage output and cooldown reduction. Arcane Shot/Chimera Shot and Multi-Shot receive damage increases and a chance to activate the Lethal Blow effect, while Kill Shot’s increased damage reduces the cooldown of Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire.
(2) Set Enhancement: The damage of a Wildfire Bomb increases by 10%, and tossing one increases the damage of your next Kill Command by 40%.
(4) Set Enhancement: Every 25 Focus expended reduces the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb by 1.0 sec, and the target of your most recent Kill Command takes 75% more damage from Wildfire Bomb for 8 sec.
The Survival Hunter Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus center on increasing damage output and resource management. Wildfire Bomb’s damage increases and boosts the damage of the next Kill Command. At the same time, Focus expenditure decreases Wildfire Bomb’s cooldown and amplifies its damage on the most recent Kill Command target.
Evoker Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Disintegrate and Pyre foes with Lava Spikes, dealing 12% of damage as Geothermal damage over 8 seconds.
(4) Set Enhancement: Empowered spells deliver 8% more damage and trigger the Lava Spikes to become more powerful, causing 200% more damage for 5 seconds.
The Devastation Evoker Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on increasing damage output through unique debuffs. Disintegrate, and Pyre create Lava Spikes, dealing additional Geothermal damage over time. Empowered spells receive a damage boost and cause Lava Spikes to deal even more damage, with an always-active bonus during Dragonfury.
(2) Set Enhancement: Spiritbloom creates a healing over time effect that lasts 8 seconds and heals for 40% of the healing amount. Dream Breath’s healing potency is amplified by 15%.
(4) Set Enhancement: After casting three enhanced spells, you will receive Essence Burst immediately and another three seconds later.
The Preservation Evoker Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus emphasize healing capabilities and resource management. Spiritbloom applies a healing over time effect, increasing Dream Breath’s healing. Casting three empowered spells grants an instant Essence Burst, followed by an additional burst after a short delay.
Druid Tier Set Enhancements for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Sunfire’s radius is extended by three yards. The damage of Sunfire, Moonfire, and Shooting Stars is amplified by 20%.
(4) Set Enhancement: Shooting Stars gains a 20% probability of summoning a Crashing Star instead, which inflicts (76.5% of Spell power) Astral damage on the target and generates 5 Astral Power.
The Balance Druid Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus concentrate on heightening damage output and Astral Power production. The expanded range and increased damage of Sunfire, Moonfire, and Shooting Stars support this aim, while the possibility of Shooting Stars summoning a more potent Crashing Star further augments their capabilities.
(2) Set Enhancement: Your auto-attacks have a 25% chance of awarding Shadows of the Predator, which increases your Agility by 1%. Each additional stack beyond 5 progressively increases the likelihood of resetting to 2 stacks. (Proc chance: 25%, 100ms cooldown)
(4) Set Enhancement: When Shadows of the Predator resets stacks, your Agility is boosted by 5%, and you generate one combo point every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.
The Feral Druid Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on improving Agility and combo point generation. Auto-attacks may grant Shadows of the Predator, which elevate Agility and can reset stacks. Agility is further enhanced when stacks reset and combo points are generated.
(2) Set Enhancement: When you take damage, Mangle and Thrash’s damage and Rage production are enhanced by 15% for 8 seconds, and you recover 6% of the damage suffered.
(4) Set Enhancement: Raze/Maul damage is boosted by 20%, and casting Ironfur or Raze/Maul raises your maximum health by 3% for 12 seconds, stacking up to five times.
The Guardian Druid Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus aim to increase survivability and resource management. Taking damage triggers improvements to Mangle and Thrash damage, Rage generation, and healing. Raze/Maul damage is also heightened, and casting Ironfur or Raze/Maul increases maximum health.
(2) Set Enhancement: The healing of Rejuvenation and Lifebloom is raised by 12%. Regrowth’s healing over time effect is enhanced by 50%.
(4) Set Enhancement: Flourish accelerates the rate of your healing-over-time effects by 30% for an extra 16 seconds after it concludes. Verdant Infusion causes your Swiftmend target to receive a 15% healing boost from you for 6 seconds.
The Restoration Druid Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus emphasize improving healing capabilities and the efficiency of healing-over-time effects. Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, and Regrowth’s healing-over-time effects are strengthened, while Flourish and Verdant Infusion enhance the rate and potency of healing received by the Swiftmend target.
Demon Hunter Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus
(2) Set Enhancement: Gain Seething Fury for every 175 Fury used, increasing your Agility by 8% for 6 seconds.
(4) Set Enhancement: Gain 15 Fury and increase the damage of your next Eye Beam by 15%, stacking up to 5 times when you acquire Seething Fury.
The Havoc Demon Hunter Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus concentrate on increasing damage output and Fury management. Seething Fury grants increased Agility as Fury is spent while also improving the damage of Eye Beam as Seething Fury stacks are gained.
Buy Aberrus Full Gear Boost
Obtain your Aberrus Gear at top speed.
(2) Set Enhancement: Healing from Soul Fragments is increased by 10%, and creating a Soul Fragment boosts your Fire damage by 2% for 6 sec. Multiple applications may overlap.
(4) Set Enhancement: Both Shear and Fracture abilities inflict Fire damage. Upon consuming 20 Soul Fragments, your subsequent use of Shear or Fracture will apply the Fiery Brand effect for 6 sec to the target.
The Vengeance Demon Hunter Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on improving survivability and enhancing Fire damage output. Soul Fragments provide increased healing, and generating a Soul Fragment boosts Fire damage. Shear and Fracture are converted to deal Fire damage, and consuming Soul Fragments enables them to apply Fiery Brand to their targets.
Death Knight Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus
(2) Set Bonus: Heart Strike and Blood Boil do 20% more damage and have a 10% chance to grant Vampiric Blood for 5 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: When you collect Vampiric Blood, you gain Vampiric Strength, granting you a 10% increase in strength for 5 seconds. Your Heart Strike and Blood Boil add 0.5 seconds to the duration of Vampiric Strength.
The Blood Death Knight Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus focus on enhancing damage output and survivability. Both Heart Strike and Blood Boil receive damage increases and a chance to trigger Vampiric Blood, while Vampiric Strength strengthens the Death Knight and can be extended with Heart Strike and Blood Boil.
(2) Set Bonus: Howling Blast damage is boosted by 20%. Consuming Rime increases the damage of your next Frostwyrm’s Fury by 5%, accumulating up to a maximum of ten times. Pillar of Frost summons a Frostwyrm’s Fury that is 30% effective but cannot Freeze foes.
(4) Set Bonus: Frostwyrm’s Fury causes affected enemies to take 20% increased damage from your critical strikes for 12 sec.
The Frost Death Knight Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus emphasize increased damage output and synergy between abilities. Howling Blast’s damage is increased, and consuming Rime boosts the damage of Frostwyrm’s Fury, while Pillar of Frost summons a secondary Frostwyrm’s Fury. The full-strength Frostwyrm’s Fury also increases the damage enemies take from your critical strikes.
(2) Set Bonus: Death Coil and Epidemic damage are amplified by 10%. Casting Death Coil or Epidemic provides a stack of up to 20 Master of Death. For 25 seconds, Dark Transformation consumes Master of Death and grants 1% Mastery for each layer.
(4) Set Bonus: 20 stacks of Master of Death are bestowed by the Army of the Dead. Gain 1 additional stack of Master of Death and 10% Mastery for 6 seconds when Death Coil or Epidemic devours Sudden Doom.
The Unholy Death Knight Tier Set Bonuses for Aberrus concentrate on increasing damage output and Mastery. Death Coil and Epidemic receive damage boosts and grant stacks of Master of Death, which Dark Transformation can consume to grant increased Mastery. Army of the Dead provides additional stacks, and consuming Sudden Doom further increases Mastery and stacks of Master of Death.
For extra information about Aberrus bosses strategies, peruse our all-encompassing Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible Raid Guide.